Jump to content

Do SETV's and the like need to be applied for in one's home country?


Recommended Posts

Tourists or short term visitors (短期滞在)cannot apply for any Thai visa at the Thai Embassy or consulates in Japan. You have to be a citizen or have some legal status of residence. Yes, best to never ask why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use