90 Renewal Stamp

ozvenision

Does anybody know about these new regulations for getting anything done at Chang Wattana immigration?

I am with Thailand Elite and just received this from them

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.

Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).

Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

Please note that Thailand Privilege Card Co.Ltd. will not be responsible if members are unable to provide proof of ATK test to the officers.

• Like 1

That's not my question.. I have done this for 15 years and now they saying that we cant enter the building without an ATK test 3 days prior!!! Not seen this published anywhere and my Thai wife can't find either.. TIT

• Like 1

Just got to the bottom of this !

It is the owner of the bloody building requirement not immigration!

I have told TE to update the email response... TIT

thumbnail_Image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ozvenision said:

Does anybody know about these new regulations for getting anything done at Chang Wattana immigration?

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.

Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).

Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

Please note that Thailand Privilege Card Co.Ltd. will not be responsible if members are unable to provide proof of ATK test to the officers.

Why do you want to go to Immigration to do 90 day report when you can drop your passport and copies of required documents at TE’s office in Sathorn Road and they will do it for you? They are working under restricted office hours at the moment so only accept passports on certain days and allow collection on certain days also. I would suggest that you email member service at memberservice@thailandelite.com to find out the dates that they are currently open. You will usually get an answer very quickly 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

What, and no compulsory Two COVID19 shots as well?

See the notice board in the post below yours. Vaccination also required

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozvenision said:

I checked my email and found the TE office schedule for 90 day report for January. See below. Hope it helps 

52445EAF-38D4-4A2C-B67C-CE51A5DFBF32.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ozvenision said:

That's not my question.. I have done this for 15 years and now they saying that we cant enter the building without an ATK test 3 days prior!!! Not seen this published anywhere and my Thai wife can't find either.. TIT

It might be a very new requirement. The information that you received wasn’t issued to all TE members so presumably you had an appointment for a reason not just a typical 90 day report submission. Anyway ATKs can be done quickly so should be no problem. The problem would be if you didn’t have a vaccination certificate. Hopefully you have one. Good luck anyway. 

• Like 1

@Stevejm correct this is not 90 day reporting as my wife does that online as we travel a bit..

This is my 90 day visa stamp renewal which I must do in person ... cheers everyone

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ozvenision said:

@Stevejm correct this is not 90 day reporting as my wife does that online as we travel a bit..

This is my 90 day visa stamp renewal which I must do in person ... cheers everyone

4 hours ago, ozvenision said:

Sounds like you are doing stay permit extension without having to leave the country. I did that before and it requires a personal appearance.Anyway with ATK results and vaccination certificates in hand you should be good to go. Sudden changes in requirements due to Covid seem to be the order of the day at the moment. Hopefully it won’t be for long. Anyway best of luck

Edited by Stevejm
Typo

42 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

How does one prove WHEN an ATK test was done? There is no date on the ones I have, and the negative indication stays there for over a week.

Don’t know. The Mor Phrom App has a section that records ATK test results but I haven’t done an ATK in Thailand so don’t know how to get the results in the app. The app also shows nearby Mor phrom stations but I haven’t been to one so don’t know how they work. Hopefully someone else has experience and can help 

6 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

Don’t know. The Mor Phrom App has a section that records ATK test results but I haven’t done an ATK in Thailand so don’t know how to get the results in the app. The app also shows nearby Mor phrom stations but I haven’t been to one so don’t know how they work. Hopefully someone else has experience and can help 

Even with the app it probably won't show ATK updates especially as you can buy them anywhere and take them yourself.

I've had 2 PCR tests at the local hospital after travelling and they don't get put on their either it seems so the app isn't updated for all things. 

25 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Even with the app it probably won't show ATK updates especially as you can buy them anywhere and take them yourself.

I've had 2 PCR tests at the local hospital after travelling and they don't get put on their either it seems so the app isn't updated for all things. 

Yes I have also had pcr tests at the local hospital before and after traveling and they don’t show up in the Mor Phrom app. Mor Phrom may just  be used for showing vaccination status as that aspect definitely works. I know that my Test and Go first test was uploaded into Morchana App but it is shown as a Green status rather than date and time. Perhaps the easiest way to demonstrate a negative ATK would be to do one at the door of the place that requires it?

• Like 1