Jump to content

90 Renewal Stamp


ozvenision
 Share

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know about these new regulations for getting anything done at Chang Wattana immigration?

I am with Thailand Elite and just received this from them

 

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.

Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).

Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

Please note that Thailand Privilege Card Co.Ltd. will not be responsible if members are unable to provide proof of ATK test to the officers.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's not my question.. I have done this for 15 years and now they saying that we cant enter the building without an ATK test 3 days prior!!! Not seen this published anywhere and my Thai wife can't find either.. TIT

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got to the bottom of this !

It is the owner of the bloody building requirement not immigration!

I have told TE to update the email response... TIT

thumbnail_Image.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ozvenision said:

Does anybody know about these new regulations for getting anything done at Chang Wattana immigration?

I am with Thailand Elite and just received this from them

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.

Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).

Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

Please note that Thailand Privilege Card Co.Ltd. will not be responsible if members are unable to provide proof of ATK test to the officers.

Why do you want to go to Immigration to do 90 day report when you can drop your passport and copies of required documents at TE’s office in Sathorn Road and they will do it for you? They are working under restricted office hours at the moment so only accept passports on certain days and allow collection on certain days also. I would suggest that you email member service at memberservice@thailandelite.com to find out the dates that they are currently open. You will usually get an answer very quickly 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

What, and no compulsory Two COVID19 shots as well?

See the notice board in the post below yours. Vaccination also required

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ozvenision said:

Does anybody know about these new regulations for getting anything done at Chang Wattana immigration?

I am with Thailand Elite and just received this from them

All visitors at the immigration bureau (Chaeng Wattana Immigration office) are required to present proof of negative ATK Test (taken no more than 3 days) before entering the building. This requirement will be effective until further notice.

Please be informed that you will be required to prepare proof of your ATK test in order to enter Building B (Gate number 2) for your appointment. You will also be asked to fill in a health screening form (which would take approximately 3 minutes).

Without proof of ATK test, you will not be allowed to enter the building, and your appointment will be automatically rejected.

Please note that Thailand Privilege Card Co.Ltd. will not be responsible if members are unable to provide proof of ATK test to the officers.

I checked my email and found the TE office schedule for 90 day report for January. See below. Hope it helps 

52445EAF-38D4-4A2C-B67C-CE51A5DFBF32.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ozvenision said:

That's not my question.. I have done this for 15 years and now they saying that we cant enter the building without an ATK test 3 days prior!!! Not seen this published anywhere and my Thai wife can't find either.. TIT

It might be a very new requirement. The information that you received wasn’t issued to all TE members so presumably you had an appointment for a reason not just a typical 90 day report submission. Anyway ATKs can be done quickly so should be no problem. The problem would be if you didn’t have a vaccination certificate. Hopefully you have one. Good luck anyway. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Stevejm correct this is not 90 day reporting as my wife does that online as we travel a bit..

This is my 90 day visa stamp renewal which I must do in person ... cheers everyone

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ozvenision said:

@Stevejm correct this is not 90 day reporting as my wife does that online as we travel a bit..

This is my 90 day visa stamp renewal which I must do in person ... cheers everyone

4 hours ago, ozvenision said:

@Stevejm correct this is not 90 day reporting as my wife does that online as we travel a bit..

This is my 90 day visa stamp renewal which I must do in person ... cheers everyone

Sounds like you are doing stay permit extension without having to leave the country. I did that before and it requires a personal appearance.Anyway with ATK results and vaccination certificates in hand you should be good to go. Sudden changes in requirements due to Covid seem to be the order of the day at the moment. Hopefully it won’t be for long. Anyway best of luck

Edited by Stevejm
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

How does one prove WHEN an ATK test was done? There is no date on the ones I have, and the negative indication stays there for over a week.

Don’t know. The Mor Phrom App has a section that records ATK test results but I haven’t done an ATK in Thailand so don’t know how to get the results in the app. The app also shows nearby Mor phrom stations but I haven’t been to one so don’t know how they work. Hopefully someone else has experience and can help 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

Don’t know. The Mor Phrom App has a section that records ATK test results but I haven’t done an ATK in Thailand so don’t know how to get the results in the app. The app also shows nearby Mor phrom stations but I haven’t been to one so don’t know how they work. Hopefully someone else has experience and can help 

Even with the app it probably won't show ATK updates especially as you can buy them anywhere and take them yourself.

I've had 2 PCR tests at the local hospital after travelling and they don't get put on their either it seems so the app isn't updated for all things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

Even with the app it probably won't show ATK updates especially as you can buy them anywhere and take them yourself.

I've had 2 PCR tests at the local hospital after travelling and they don't get put on their either it seems so the app isn't updated for all things. 

Yes I have also had pcr tests at the local hospital before and after traveling and they don’t show up in the Mor Phrom app. Mor Phrom may just  be used for showing vaccination status as that aspect definitely works. I know that my Test and Go first test was uploaded into Morchana App but it is shown as a Green status rather than date and time. Perhaps the easiest way to demonstrate a negative ATK would be to do one at the door of the place that requires it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 13

      What did you listen to today?

    2. 2

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for special needs girl sexual abuse

    3. 15

      Wise demanding detailed personal and financial information

    4. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

    5. 6

      News Forum - Thai man arrested for pimping out 16 year old boy to sex creator

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use