Evergrande default

Stardust

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 9:12 PM, Poolie said:

Golly, I actually approve of something that the laughable Reuters wrote. I'm going for a lay down.

Sure you are the only one who believe the politburo Bejing propaganda is the truth or the global times. Not everybody is brainwashed like the CCP supporters  and to keep the brainwashing going and their genocides, organ harvesting and concentration camps they need the big firewall. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Sure you are the only one who believe the politburo Bejing propaganda is the truth or the global times. Not everybody is brainwashed like the CCP supporters  and to keep the brainwashing going and their genocides, organ harvesting and concentration camps they need the big firewall. 

But not only in concentration  camps  also selling the organs from refugees or selling them as sex slaves as documented from suvivors

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

“Dead Cat Bounce”?

No idea, but so far events surrounding PRC property market do not indicate "the collapse of China".

1 minute ago, PBS said:

No idea, but so far events surrounding PRC property market do not indicate "the collapse of China".

Famine Drought War initiated by CCP will eventually collapse China not Debt. Such Debt will collapse World Economy again though ..

12 hours ago, Stardust said:

Pay for view site, cannot access, you may like to quote author's comment claiming China will collapse and reasoning. Another respected media outlet reports, excerpt below. The article, as nearly all do, does not forecast the "collapse of China", but acknowledges major financial / policy challenges lay ahead...

"concerns about the stricken giant China Evergrande have receded in recent weeks behind a massive state-led restructuring operation.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/31/evergrande-chinese-property-sectors-debt-crisis-to-intensify-in-2022

As referenced in a number of articles, including the one above, PRC property market woes were iniated by Xi's crackdown on "unlimited funding". For me Xi doesn't come across as a fool, one assumes Xi knew the risks with development of policies to minimise risk to PRC economy, plus of course minimising political risk to his rule. Have to wait see futher developments in the coming months...

Edited by PBS

12 hours ago, PBS said:

Pay for view site, cannot access, you may like to quote author's comment claiming China will collapse and reasoning. Another respected media outlet reports, excerpt below. The article, as nearly all do, does not forecast the "collapse of China", but acknowledges major financial / policy challenges lay ahead...

"concerns about the stricken giant China Evergrande have receded in recent weeks behind a massive state-led restructuring operation.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/31/evergrande-chinese-property-sectors-debt-crisis-to-intensify-in-2022

As referenced in a number of articles, including the one above, PRC property market woes were iniated by Xi's crackdown on "unlimited funding". For me Xi doesn't come across as a fool, one assumes Xi knew the risks with development of policies to minimise risk to PRC economy, plus of course minimising political risk to his rule. Have to wait see futher developments in the coming months...

It is financial times 

https://www.ft.com/content/13476bf7-a519-427c-afd8-06e5579539d8

So you should be able to open it

On 1/6/2022 at 7:12 PM, Stardust said:

The economy and government is in big big trouble in China

https://www.ft.com/content/13476bf7-a519-427c-afd8-06e5579539d8

I am not gonna pretend to be some finance expert who can predict what's gonna happen. 

But I can confidently say I've been hearing about the imminent collapse of China's economy since about 2005....We're in 2022 now

On 1/12/2022 at 3:01 AM, ctxa said:

I am not gonna pretend to be some finance expert who can predict what's gonna happen. 

But I can confidently say I've been hearing about the imminent collapse of China's economy since about 2005....We're in 2022 now

I never heard something about 2005 and exactly you are not a finance expert and numbers don't care what you believe and by the way 2005 it was not regulated by Xi and 2005 situation has nothing to do with the situation now.