News Forum - Army denies photo with masturbation caption joke that went viral

Thaiger

While it was probably a press release they never expected to have to make, the army has put out a statement saying they do not force their soldiers to masturbate. The strange accusation comes after a photo and story went viral on the internet suggesting that army soldiers were ordered to masturbate before showering. The army has emphatically denied any sexual harassment saying that the story that accompanied the viral photo online never happened. The photo depicts men in uniform sitting on the ground at what looks like barracks while the caption said that 168 soldiers were ordered to masturbate […]

The story Army denies photo with masturbation caption joke that went viral as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

This is what happens when you get a ladyboy as an RSM. 

Allegedly he learnt everything he knew while in the Mortar Platoon 3 Para - take them in the rear and give them a good spanking 😯.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

It is so weird that I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

However, I won't be shaking hands with a soldier anytime soon...

If true of what the gossip has been over the years of Asian men, then they probably were only using a thumb and index finger. Just joking and I apologize in advance. 

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

the army has put out a statement saying they do not force their soldiers to masturbate

Coming soon to a cinema near you.

• Haha 2

There's a fine line between masturbating while you look out of a window, and masturbating while you’re looking in a window.

I'll give you a hint: one of them is illegal.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Faraday said:

There's a fine line between masturbating while you look out of a window, and masturbating while you’re looking in a window.

I'll give you a hint: one of them is illegal.

'masturbating while you’re looking in a window'   Eventually my wife usually unlocks the front door and lets me in.

• Haha 2