New Restrictions For Hospital Admittance?

bokeh

I was informed by my housekeeper yesterday that any hospital, whether public or private, demands the injection before allowed to being admitted. Can anyone verify this? If so, it's as good as a mandate and yet  another very bad turn of events under the current haha, 'admin'.

28 minutes ago, bokeh said:

If so, it's as good as a mandate and yet  another very bad turn of events under the current haha, 'admin'.

Why? It sounds very sensible to me, it stops anti vax morons impacting other people's health in a restricted environment. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bokeh said:

I was informed by my housekeeper yesterday that any hospital, whether public or private, demands the injection before allowed to being admitted. Can anyone verify this? If so, it's as good as a mandate and yet  another very bad turn of events under the current haha, 'admin'.

i have not heard that. i don't think it is correct. 

After being told by my distressed housekeeper her mother in Isaan would have to have the shot before she visited the hospital with a leg issue I contacted a friend, a yoga teacher who is very up on all things medical here and she confirmed it. So that's two so far. How this CANNOT be as good as a mandate defies logic. If you happen to be involved in a car accident, or simply bugger over due to the infrastructure here, you are stuffed. Notwithstanding the risk of being a recipient of tainted blood plasma which even the Red Cross have denied injected donors from giving. One word, 'research'.

As to 'Christmas Tree', I will not debate the woefully ignorant. This isn't Thaivisa, or so I had been led to believe. So, anyone?

• Thanks 1

I was asked that question , but when I pointed out I was actually there because of my symptoms from my one and only jab, she didn't ask any further questions!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where was this? Also, you did have one shot (don't have any more - John O'Looney (Irish name) and hundreds more not allowed to be named. I had another answer saying Chalong Hospital had transferred a patient to Bkk hospital who required a PCR and Antigen test. Neither fit for purpise but here we are. So would be interested to hear from anyone having had NO shots. Thanks.