SHA Plus Extra Hotels Pattaya

Sean007

Hi. First time posting. Just trying to get this all right before I book and get back to my family after almost 2 years together due to Covid. I am looking for a SHA Plus Extra Hotel in Pattaya area for the test and Go scheme. If I only book one of the SHA Plus Hotels I believe that will not qualify as they do not provide shuttle and PCR testing in their package. Anyone have a reliable full service experience in the Test and Go scheme to Pats since November 1 opening? Please provide the SHA Plus Extra Hotel you used in Pattaya.

Thanks ,

Sean

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean007 said:

If I only book one of the SHA Plus Hotels I believe that will not qualify as they do not provide shuttle and PCR testing in their package.

Hi Sean and welcome to the forum.

The hotels should provide transport  at extra cost and either arrange or give you details of how to book your test. If they don't, it's possibly a scam already reported in news outlets.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. I guess it would be best if I call the Hotel directly. Don’t want to have an issue at Airport. I also don’t want to have an issue on Thailand Pass app when trying to get approval. Whatever it takes, just want to reunite with my Wife and child. 

Happy Holidays ,

Sean

• Like 1