News Forum - Emergency Decree extended until January 31

Thaiger

The Emergency Decree has been extended until January 31, giving the Thai government sweeping powers to impose measures to combat the spread of Covid-19. In its general meeting chaired by PM Prayut Chan-o-cha, the CCSA decided to extend the decree due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation. The decree was imposed at the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and has been extended several times since then. Recently, the government has been considering an amendment to the Communicable Disease Act, a more long term solution which would essentially replace the decree. The government’s Covid task force, the CCSA, was also […]

The story Emergency Decree extended until January 31 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well that's a shock, not! This mob of control freaks will extend & extend because there is an unending supply of excuses thanks to all manner of public laxity, virus developments and perceived security threats. The more things change the more they stay the same.

• Like 1

Bad thing is, all the lies make up for it now. Entertainment has been promised reopening so many times,  and they keep on sending out FAKE  hope and news about it... I thought FAKE news  would be punished..???.. also for me is only once 2022 and not a government is going to prevent me from celebrate it... for me authority in Thailand is like dog shit in the street... worthless... because only thing what is coming out of their mouths is garbage... so far the government think they can do everything, that means I can also do what the hell I want...