taliban news ban female actors and use of hijab for female repoters and news

Jijo

5 hours ago, Jijo said:

the article said international community are in concern

but why it so concerned,the international community started it why so suprised.

The international community started it?

What exactly does that mean?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Another result off Joe Biden and the Democrats poor foreign policy.

It was Trump who made the deal remember? A deal he made without the input of either the allies or indeed the Afghan government. A deal which told the Taliban the US (and by default all other western powers) would leave. All the Taliban had to do was wait.

Biden just inherited it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Biden just inherited it.

Biden ripped up every deal that Trump made since he came into office except the Afghanistan deal ? Now I wonder why?

While were on the subject the Trump withdrawal deal was conditions based the Taliban broke those conditions under Biden so why didn't Biden rip that deal up ?.

And while your talking about Trump taking no input from NATO and their allies was it not Biden who wouldn't even take NATO and allies phone calls when the place collapsed under his watch.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Biden ripped up every deal that Trump made since he came into office except the Afghanistan deal ? Now I wonder why?

While were on the subject the Trump withdrawal deal was conditions based the Taliban broke those conditions under Biden so why didn't Biden rip that deal up ?.

And while your talking about Trump taking no input from NATO and their allies was it not Biden who wouldn't even take NATO and allies phone calls when the place collapsed under his watch.

Who signed the deal? If Biden had torn it up you would be complaining. Biden carries on the deal you are complaining. This is why people like you are ripping the US apart. You are too partizan. You are so involved in your myopic view of things that any compromise or acknowledgment of your own sides failings is beyond you.

Wise up. 

30 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Who signed the deal? If Biden had torn it up you would be complaining. Biden carries on the deal you are complaining. This is why people like you are ripping the US apart. You are too partizan. You are so involved in your myopic view of things that any compromise or acknowledgment of your own sides failings is beyond you.

Wise up. 

Calm down my old Scottish Bud one post you don't like and your throwing your toys out off the Cot Buddy.

Typical leftie working yourself up for now reason talking about Afghanistan and all you'd be no use on the ground there if you can't handle an online forum in Thailand Bud.

Anyway like I said ask yourself the question what it was the only Trump deal Biden didn't rip up ? I'll give you a couple of pointers China and rare earth minerals.

And the thing about Trump do you honestly believe it would have been a fiasco of a withdrawal under him ?

Like I said previously conditions based .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Calm down my old Scottish Bud one post you don't like and your throwing your toys out off the Cot Buddy.

Typical leftie working yourself up for now reason talking about Afghanistan and all you'd be no use on the ground there if you can't handle an online forum in Thailand Bud.

Anyway like I said ask yourself the question what it was the only Trump deal Biden didn't rip up ? I'll give you a couple of pointers China and rare earth minerals.

And the thing about Trump do you honestly believe it would have been a fiasco of a withdrawal under him ?

Like I said previously conditions based .

Nice effort. But believe me I am not worked up. Bit of projection going on there.

Yes the fiasco of leaving Afghanistan would have happened under Trump. In fact it would have been even worse. 

Fact is you guys cannot actually admit to yourselves that Trump gave away the biggest ace card that the USA held against the Taliban by setting a date for its withdrawal. 

You never, ever, tell the enemy what your plans are. Trump did it with his deal. The "greatest deal maker of all time" got screwed over by some Afghan goat herders. 

11 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Nice effort. But believe me I am not worked up. Bit of projection going on there.

Yes the fiasco of leaving Afghanistan would have happened under Trump. In fact it would have been even worse. 

Fact is you guys cannot actually admit to yourselves that Trump gave away the biggest ace card that the USA held against the Taliban by setting a date for its withdrawal. 

You never, ever, tell the enemy what your plans are. Trump did it with his deal. The "greatest deal maker of all time" got screwed over by some Afghan goat herders. 

OMG my sides are sore I've just laughed so much do you honestly believe Trump even really planned to withdraw from Afghanistan he was just giving the Taliban enough rope to hang themselves. 

Look at what they did to ISIS in Syria under Big Donald J Trump I have to admit even with my extensive service in The Middle East I've never seen it so peaceful as it was under Trump.

Like I said in two previous posts this situation would have never arisen under Trump it was on Bidens watch all the sharks smelt blood in the water when Biden came in and one off his first actions was to cut The US Military budget. 

Going back on topic that's why Women's rights in Afghanistan have gone back to the 7th Century over the last couple off months but what can you expect from Biden and Obama's former staff they can't protect their own borders never mind Afghanistan's. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 23RD said:

OMG my sides are sore I've just laughed so much do you honestly believe Trump even really planned to withdraw from Afghanistan he was just giving the Taliban enough rope to hang themselves. 

Look at what they did to ISIS in Syria under Big Donald J Trump I have to admit even with my extensive service in The Middle East I've never seen it so peaceful as it was under Trump.

Like I said in two previous posts this situation would have never arisen under Trump it was on Bidens watch all the sharks smelt blood in the water when Biden came in and one off his first actions was to cut The US Military budget. 

Going back on topic that's why Women's rights in Afghanistan have gone back to the 7th Century over the last couple off months but what can you expect from Biden and Obama's former staff they can't protect their own borders never mind Afghanistan's. 

OMG my sides are sore laughing at your stupidity. So you are saying Trump lied? He had no intention of keeping his side of the deal? Trump is in fact a liar?

Who signed a deal telling the Taliban his plans? Who committed the US (along with all the allies who were blocked from the talks) into a course of action there was no turning back from?

I also served in the middle east. So your service cuts no ice with me.

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

also served in the middle east. So your service cuts no ice with me.

Yes Buddy but I served there with The British Army not a left wing NGO.

And I'll say it again under Big Donald J Trump it was a conditions based deal which the conditions off were broken on Joe Biden's watch.

1 minute ago, 23RD said:

Yes Buddy but I served there with The British Army not a left wing NGO.

And I'll say it again under Big Donald J Trump it was a conditions based deal which the conditions off were broken on Joe Biden's watch.

I was in the army. But you are carefully avoiding my reply.

So Trump signed a deal he had no intention of keeping did he? He lied? 

16 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

was in the army. But you are carefully avoiding my reply.

So Trump signed a deal he had no intention of keeping did he? He lied? 

So Buddy you claim to be a former British Soldier but your left of Lenin?

I must admit Buddy I served in an Infantry Battalion between 1988-2012 and I could count the number of left wing lunatics I met on the fingers off one hand (Your not L/Cpl Joe Glenton RLC by any chance?).

And to answer your question for the 4th time President Donald J Trump had an agreement for a conditions based withdrawal the conditions of which were not abided to.

Under Joe Biden it was an unconstitutional surrender. 

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

So Buddy you claim to be a former British Soldier but your left of Lenin?

I must admit Buddy I served in an Infantry Battalion between 1988-2012 and I could count the number of left wing lunatics I met on the fingers off one hand (Your not L/Cpl Joe Glenton RLC by any chance?).

And to answer your question for the 4th time President Donald J Trump had an agreement for a conditions based withdrawal the conditions of which were not abided to.

Under Joe Biden it was an unconstitutional surrender. 

Where did the left of Lenin straw man come from?

And you have not answered anything, first of all you were claiming Trump had no intention of keeping his promises now you are saying he intended to keep his promises based on conditions?

Go guard the dixies. Its all you are fit for.

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Where did the left of Lenin straw man come from?

And you have not answered anything, first of all you were claiming Trump had no intention of keeping his promises now you are saying he intended to keep his promises based on conditions?

Go guard the dixies. Its all you are fit for.

Your previous Buddy you do appear to be Left of Lenin Buddy.

Now let me explain conditions based Buddy it means certain conditions apply to the deal and if those afore mentioned conditions are not met the deal is null and void.

Is that clear you sound like the sort of bloke you'd send around the block for a whip round and you'd come back in debt.

And as for the dixies if you'd have been one of my Soldiers with those left wing fantasies I'd have given you so much time scrubbing dixies you'd wish you'd have been out of The Army with a proper job.

9 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Your previous Buddy you do appear to be Left of Lenin Buddy.

Now let me explain conditions based Buddy it means certain conditions apply to the deal and if those afore mentioned conditions are not met the deal is null and void.

Is that clear you sound like the sort of bloke you'd send around the block for a whip round and you'd come back in debt.

And as for the dixies if you'd have been one of my Soldiers with those left wing fantasies I'd have given you so much time scrubbing dixies you'd wish you'd have been out of The Army with a proper job.

Unlikely I would have ever been "one of your soldiers" given your number probably starts with 249 LOL.