AIS billing

Russell

I am not sure if this is the right forum. Has anyone had problems with AIS billing? We have 2 phones and the internet with AIS and we receive the bill for the internet separate to the phone bills and the phone bills have always been sent on the one email so that they can be printed off separately but lately AIS have either changed everything or they have become just like this government because they can no longer send the 2 bills together but instead only send 1 of the phone bills and not send the other at all and as for the call centre they do not do anything to help except to tell me that I can go to the store in Central Plaza and have it fixed. But that store does not open until 11:00 and then you must still wait and it takes ages to try and get it sorted and this also happened last month as well plus a couple of months ago as well. So my wife cannot open her shop at 9:00 as she needs to come with me to try and get this mess sorted out. When we first signed with AIS everything worked great for about 4 years but now it is becoming a nightmare with them. Anyone else had the same problems with them?

Edited by Russell

Yes, cancelled a plan at end of contract 3 times, every time "this will fix it", like talking to a brick wall, still send bills and don't pay or bother with them. never again AIS.

1 hour ago, Russell said:

I am not sure if this is the right forum. Has anyone had problems with AIS billing? We have 2 phones and the internet with AIS and we receive the bill for the internet separate to the phone bills and the phone bills have always been sent on the one email so that they can be printed off separately but lately AIS have either changed everything or they have become just like this government because they can no longer send the 2 bills together but instead only send 1 of the phone bills and not send the other at all and as for the call centre they do not do anything to help except to tell me that I can go to the store in Central Plaza and have it fixed. But that store does not open until 11:00 and then you must still wait and it takes ages to try and get it sorted and this also happened last month as well plus a couple of months ago as well. So my wife cannot open her shop at 9:00 as she needs to come with me to try and get this mess sorted out. When we first signed with AIS everything worked great for about 4 years but now it is becoming a nightmare with them. Anyone else had the same problems with them?

No, I do everything through the App - never been a problem. Perhaps they are trying to push you that way >