Thailand Pass

I am re entering particulars on my Application for Thailand Pass. I have been rejected once saying.. "Enter particulars of paid accomodation and proof of purchase of PCR test." I used the SHA plus reference number issued to me by the Hotel after I paid them. I sent the Hotel  a copy of my paid PCR test, flight details and passport.  What am I doing wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luap said:

I am re entering particulars on my Application for Thailand Pass. I have been rejected once saying.. "Enter particulars of paid accomodation and proof of purchase of PCR test." I used the SHA plus reference number issued to me by the Hotel after I paid them. I sent the Hotel  a copy of my paid PCR test, flight details and passport.  What am I doing wrong.

sounds like ur going to sandbox.....I appled 3x to  TP for bkk AQ....took 10 days but approved with QR codes

I sent vaxx form with QR---my INS with 50k policy--my offic hotel paper and passport page

I also emailed support team daily with all papers to nag them until they sent my QR code

10 damn days....so much for 3-5or ever 7 days.....glad i applied nov 4 ---fly out on 17

• Like 1