News Forum - Only 8 foreign tourists visit Hua Hin since November 1 reopening

Thaiger

Despite Thailand’s reopening, the beach destination of Hua Hin is still extremely quiet. The country officially reopened its borders on November 1, and has seen almost 45,000 international visitors arrive in the last two weeks. But in that time, the town of Hua Hin has seen only 8 foreigners arrive. Hua Hin has historically been a popular beach town in Thailand. Before the pandemic, at this time of year Hua Hin averaged almost 400,000 visitors in 2017 and 2018, according to a report by the hospitality consultancy group C9Hotelworks. Even considering Covid-19, this number of foreign arrivals is much lower […]

The story Only 8 foreign tourists visit Hua Hin since November 1 reopening as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Bet that there would be more if they didn't say that they are only looking for high quality rich people. 

Let's see if those 8 high quality tourists can spend as much as when all tourists are accepted. 

Do they still have feet left after shooting in them so often? 

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Despite Thailand’s reopening, the beach destination of Hua Hin is still extremely quiet. The country officially reopened its borders on November 1, and has seen almost 45,000 international visitors arrive in the last two weeks. But in that time, the town of Hua Hin has seen only 8 foreigners arrive. Hua Hin has historically been a popular beach town in Thailand. Before the pandemic, at this time of year Hua Hin averaged almost 400,000 visitors in 2017 and 2018, according to a report by the hospitality consultancy group C9Hotelworks. Even considering Covid-19, this number of foreign arrivals is much lower […]

The story Only 8 foreign tourists visit Hua Hin since November 1 reopening as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I will help  I will go this coming weekend😁

8 minutes ago, Thommo said:

I will help  I will go this coming weekend😁

And Im hoping for the red carpet when I fly to CNX this weekend---look! its a hansum falang!!!   be gentle!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

And Im hoping for the red carpet when I fly to CNX this weekend---look! its a hansum falang!!!   be gentle!

More like the carpet will be pulled from under you.

😁

23 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

If you find the right place they will probably be genital.

• Cool 1

11 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Ill keep my go pro rolling at all times

I'm guessing the phrase 'go pro' means you know exactly what you're looking for?

• Cool 1