News Forum - Swiss man arrested on Koh Chang after going on the rampage while high on drugs

Thaiger

Police on the eastern island of Koh Chang have arrested a Swiss man after he began destroying his room while high on drugs. Police chief Apisak Kamnert says officers responded to a call from a homestay owner who reported that a foreigner was smashing up his room. The unnamed 58 year old Swiss man was arrested after creating significant damage and a lot of noise in his room. Police also found an amount of marijuana weighing just under 30 grams, which had been hidden in a dental floss box. The man told officers he’d purchased the drugs for 500 baht. […]

The story Swiss man arrested on Koh Chang after going on the rampage while high on drugs as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

To me he looks like a very upstanding individual. I wonder what happened and why the rage. Why people butcher themselves with tattoos to that extent is beyond me.

Maybe they are targeting the Swiss now out of childish spite,  'cos Anutin was given the middle finger by them.  Since when has making a lot of noise been a crime in Thailand ?

15 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

A cry for help maybe, because SOCIETY neglects and exempts anyone who doesn't have a "successful" (corrupt!!) lifestyle! Never judge a book by its cover!!! Tolerance my friend... tolerance! 

If my daughter came home with something looking like that then I have seriously failed as a father. there are things that are within reason and boundaries with me. she has a girl crush on harry styles and even that is a bit much, but I could probably run with him and how much he is inked up. There is a foreigner in CM who is tattooed and pierced all over his face. I always wonder how this guy passes immigration as it has been about a year now that I have seen him about..

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

If my daughter came home with something looking like that then I have seriously failed as a father. there are things that are within reason and boundaries with me. she has a girl crush on harry styles and even that is a bit much, but I could probably run with him and how much he is inked up. There is a foreigner in CM who is tattooed and pierced all over his face. I always wonder how this guy passes immigration as it has been about a year now that I have seen him about..

Yes body piercings always make me wince. Knew a girl once who had her nipples pierced. Whilst that must have been painful for her at the time its surprising how time passes when you are twiddling with them 😂

47 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yes body piercings always make me wince. Knew a girl once who had her nipples pierced. Whilst that must have been painful for her at the time its surprising how time passes when you are twiddling with them 😂

Must be weird when they are lactating and you decide to take a suckle or two.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find it hard to believe that somebody would act this way from simply smoking pot? There is more to the story but like others have mentioned. A bit ironic that he is a Swiss national.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Must be weird when they are lactating and you decide to take a suckle or two.

As someone once said, "I'm so unlucky, that If Raquel Welch had triplets and I was one of them, I'd be the one in the middle on the bottle."

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

I find it hard to believe that somebody would act this way from simply smoking pot? There is more to the story but like others have mentioned. A bit ironic that he is a Swiss national.

He was also on some type of speed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Hospital check showed meth and mary J, probably a prolonged user of both and they may have built up in his system, then chuck in the Covid, financials, pooying trouble might have been enough to set him off. He will not have all those problems at his next long term accommodation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

As someone once said, "I'm so unlucky, that If Raquel Welch had triplets and I was one of them, I'd be the one in the middle on the bottle."

enjoy 

raquel-welch-43.jpg

Edited by RampantRabbit

3 minutes ago, palooka said:

Hospital check showed meth and mary J, probably a prolonged user of both and they may have built up in his system, then chuck in the Covid, financials, pooying trouble might have been enough to set him off. He will not have all those problems at his next long term accommodation.

Thanks Palooka.

5 minutes ago, RampantRabbit said:

enjoy 

raquel-welch-43.jpg

I have to agree with Buesofa, that even when I was a 5 year old I had the hots for her and could have probably gotten wood at 6 if met her. Let's just remember her as the babe she was. For your picture I am sure there is some old codger who would want to hit her.

In memory of one of the queens.

image.png.f86be0d1a8a3971eda8c9e81409472a9.pngimage.png.9f2d826806451e447d1f1ce905d5dc13.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

That makes more sense.

Yeah, and it probably when on a bender also helped him get the assortment of tattoos without any remorse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Additional tests at Koh Chang hospital showed the man had smoked marijuana and had taken methamphetamines.

Not just some pot smoking ,yaba too makes some people crazy sometimes,lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Slacker77 said:

Additional tests at Koh Chang hospital showed the man had smoked marijuana and had taken methamphetamines.

Not just some pot smoking ,yaba too makes some people crazy sometimes,lol

As suspected. Thanks Slacker