Thai Airways 11.11 special deals (Aus)

SuSuFarang

Australians. If you're not aware Thai Airways has a sale for today (11.11) for flights from SYD to BKK – as low as $833 return. That's an impressive price drop compared to QANTAS $1311 return (average price).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SuSuFarang said:

Australians. If you're not aware Thai Airways has a sale for today (11.11) for flights from SYD to BKK – as low as $833 return. That's an impressive price drop compared to QANTAS $1311 return (average price).

Good price but what are the cancellation or refund conditions?  Guaranteed if Thailand Pass is rejected or re-booking at no extra cost?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Good price but what are the cancellation or refund conditions?  Guaranteed if Thailand Pass is rejected or re-booking at no extra cost?

Wise statement. I had a nightmare trying to get refunded for a Tokyo - Bangkok flight and a good chunk of the refund went walkabouts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Special offer was 35 kilos of baggage and unlimited flight changes at no extra cost. Currently there are cheaper flights, depending on departure date, e.g. SYD - BKK return A$730.

Edited by PBS
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

IMO do not go now people - wait.

Another wise statement from a person that is looking before leaping. The next month will reveal just how risky travel is because this is the litmus test.

Even with all the inaccuracies in the reported figures of those infected with Covid19, a half a million people "officially" contract the virus daily.  The ultimate question for those committed to travel is what will happen IF I myself and my companions were infected? What are the ramifications?

• Like 2

my 5th TP was accepted in about 5 hrs. there are major changes and useful information on latest PT requirements,  like provide QR vaccination code picture only, not the A4 sheet.

I'm off in short time. as for risk of this or going to catch that. everyone has to weigh up their level of risk. if you feel uncomfortable,  I would suggest, don't travel. I assess the level of risk every time I cross the road. sometimes I have walked for miles wondering if I should cross here, or back there 😀

• Haha 1

I've booked my flight with TA for March next year. As long as TA allow me to use the ticket anytime within 2022 if I can't go due to Covid issues I was happy. 

Those prices are pre-covid prices. Very surprised to see.

Edited by SuSuFarang