Thailand Pass

Recordplayer

I return to Thailand at the end of November. Everything is paid, flights, quantine, insurance, pcr tests. Visa

Yesterday I got my Thailand Pass refused because the picture of my insurance policy was of poor quality. 

All I did was convert it from pdf format to jpeg. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Recordplayer said:

Yesterday I got my Thailand Pass refused because the picture of my insurance policy was of poor quality. 

Only you know what the quality of the original is like.

2 minutes ago, Recordplayer said:

All I did was convert it from pdf format to jpeg. 

How did you convert it.

2 minutes ago, Recordplayer said:

Has anyone else had this problem?

Not that I've heard of.

• Like 1

I converted it exactly the same way that I did with the proof of vaccine, hotel booking. They were accepted. 

Im just hoping that I made the mistake and sent a picture of my insurance policy. 

I have done it again with my insurance certificate this time. 

I hope 

• Like 1

I  originally applied for my Thailand Pass on 2nd November using my Hotmail email address. I found out after waiting a week that I was to avoid using Hotmail as the site wasn't compatible with Hotmail. I re applied on 8th Nov using Gmail and got an automated email saying they had received my registration. I got my friend to chase it up with Support and they asked me for 6 figure number that I would have been given. I hadn't been given one and they told me my application hadn't been registered. I have re applied and now been given a registration number. They have also slightly altered the application form. Where as before they asked how many days you would be in Thailand, it now asks the date you will be leaving.

This is all very frustrating and very stressful as I am supposed to be flying in 5 days time.

• Like 1

Pass has been approved, so it was my mistake. 

Bit of info that might help others. 

The 1st application I did was with a Hotmail account and it took 6 days for a answer. 

The 2nd application was with a Gmail account and it took 12 hours 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just want to let u all know that I received my pass this morning after 10 days from first submission on 2/11/21. I will have to admit that I submitted my app three times after reading that only gmail works and third time to attach the Test n Go package that I bought through a hotel.  I also sent an email last night to support@tp.consular.go.th asking them for assistance as my flight leaves on 14/11/21.  Not sure if this made the difference but worth a try.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting through Bangkok Airport was a breeze. I thought it was really organised. An hour after touch down, I was out the other side and getting into my taxi.

Even the pcr test was quick and got my results back within 8 hours. 

Hello Thailand, long time no see 

• Like 2