Visa - Appreciation / Thank You Thread

Silky8

I'm a new member on this forum site, and stumbled upon several topics of interest that I was lacking in.

Upon reading various topics (Visa extensions, Banks etc), I reached out to one of the esteemed and knowledge folk on these subjects for immediate helpe and advice.

Like most newbies to these Thai processes, I was lost and needed urgent guidance on the way forward.

Step forward my new super hero - Faz! 🦸‍♂️

He kindly spent a few hours on the telephone going over the intracies of Visas and Banks to assist me in my last minute predicament (which I was unaware of).

Suffice to say, the guy gave me all the correct advice and information that I needed today at Immigration. 👏

I now have an extension to my Visa and have set up and Bank account with ease.

Top man, I owe him a few beers and a nice meal.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a shout out to Faz and all those kindly helping each other get through the Thai ways of doing things!

Have a great day, I know I did thanks to Faz 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks for your kind words of appreciation.
I'm pleased I was able to help with your situations and everything worked out fine at Immigration and the bank yesterday. Your now on the right track and much the wiser. 😊

• Like 3