Internet Providers in Rural Area

Silky8

Hi all,

Looking for some help if anyone has advice on getting good broadband internet service in a rural area?

We live in Suhkothai in the countryside (10km from main road) and we've tried to get any company to provide a service without any joy. Asked DTAC, AIS, TOT, TRUE and Cat Telecom, all without success 😪

Any help or advice on this would be very much aprpeciated. 👍

PS.....we've got a router with mobile SIM connection, but each night between 6-10pm the airwaves are busy and network has bottlnecks that reduce broadband to around 2MB. We've tried several SIM cards and thats the best network for our area.

1 minute ago, WilliamG said:

3BB is good. I am 30km from P'lok, out in the jungle. Fibre to my router, 1000Mb/s no problems, except 3BB GigaTV is not very good. Bht 749 a month.

I'll second that, go with 3BB . My downloads are always over 900 Mb/s and 700 down for the 1000/700 service.  And yes I am out in the sticks too.

• 2 months later...