How long for Ole? Sack Watch

Lowseasonlover

Will the inevitable happen? It's not if, It's a question of when 

For me it should have been after the Liverpool game, Should be now while the international break is on,

Strange headlines in the news papers everybody has been give the week off and Ole is off home to Norway,

Or is it just United want him out of the firing line so they can spin some other story?

Ive got nothing against Ole but it's time to move on, he has gone as far has he can take United,

• Like 3

A mate of mine told me about this, it took me all morning to find it,

This sheds some light on why the team is not performing when you have a bunch of clowns running the coaching side of things,

I could imagine the players not giving a flying F and want them out, coz whoever employed this bunch of numpties should also be sacked.

I was always sure the coaching staff were the problem but I wasn't sure how deep it went, so here you go guys not one winner on the list, 

FDx95G5XEAQlRmk.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I still have some good connections back in Manchester and nobody seems to know what Phelan does, 

An ex player who came through the youth system and was a good player bye the way told me Phelan never spoke to him, Im not mentioning his name,

• Like 1

Im going for a complete change here's my recommendations lets start at the Top

CEO Edwin Van Der Sar

DoF Rio Ferdinand or Roy Keane

Manager if an Interim, Laurent Blanc

Manager long term Erik ten Hag

Assistant Manager Patrice Evra 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Im going for a complete change here's my recommendations lets start at the Top

CEO Edwin Van Der Sar

DoF Rio Ferdinand or Roy Keane

Manager if an Interim, Laurent Blanc

Manager long term Erik ten Hag

Assistant Manager Patrice Evra 

Some pretty 'special' names, there, @LowseasonloverSounds like you're speaking with a passion . . . a Utd man I take it 🤔?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Some pretty 'special' names, there, @LowseasonloverSounds like you're speaking with a passion . . . a Utd man I take it 🤔?

I was born on the north side of Manchester which was a Red area whether you liked it on not

• Cool 1

39 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

I threw Evra's name in there after a conversation I had early this morning with a guy I know back in Manchester, Evra is doing his coaching badges at United with the under 18's, I always liked him as a player, he is known as a Man United player

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Ferguson took 4 years to win a trophy - the first two years were very ordinary.  These days everyone wants instant results - but it doesnt work that way.  Ole has a 3 year contract and I reckon give Ole the 3 years and by then they will know.  Man Utd had to pay about 20 mil pounds when they sacked Jose Mourinho - if he could not then what chance Ole.  It is not a matter of finding another Ferguson - all coaches have to be given the time to do things his way. I would not be surprised to hear that Ole wants to change things, but the Board is not giving him the free rein he needs. If Ole fails and they do go for another 'biggie', I bet he demands massive changes at the Club - not just all the Coaches.  Ferguson made big changes and they took a few years to pay off, but when they paid off they sure did.  

8 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Ferguson took 4 years to win a trophy - the first two years were very ordinary.  These days everyone wants instant results - but it doesnt work that way.  Ole has a 3 year contract and I reckon give Ole the 3 years and by then they will know.  Man Utd had to pay about 20 mil pounds when they sacked Jose Mourinho - if he could not then what chance Ole.  It is not a matter of finding another Ferguson - all coaches have to be given the time to do things his way. I would not be surprised to hear that Ole wants to change things, but the Board is not giving him the free rein he needs. If Ole fails and they do go for another 'biggie', I bet he demands massive changes at the Club - not just all the Coaches.  Ferguson made big changes and they took a few years to pay off, but when they paid off they sure did.  

Ole has already had 3 years that was another 3 years contract they gave him, You are right about Fergie but we could see where he was going and what he was trying to do, he just had t get rid of a few clowns first.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Ferguson later described December 1989 as "the darkest period [he had] ever suffered in the game", as United ended the decade just outside the relegation zone.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

3 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Ferguson later described December 1989 as "the darkest period [he had] ever suffered in the game", as United ended the decade just outside the relegation zone.

I think when Fergie took over the three teams in the relegation zone were Man United, Man City and Chelsea - the top three when he retired.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Fabrizio Romano

Manchester United working on compensation and written agreement with Ole Gunnar Solskjær. It’s gonna be ‘mutual agreement’ to part ways, as reported before. Solskjær will leave, it’s over. #MUFC Official statement expected in the next hours, once paperworks will be completed.

14 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Fabrizio Romano

Manchester United working on compensation and written agreement with Ole Gunnar Solskjær. It’s gonna be ‘mutual agreement’ to part ways, as reported before. Solskjær will leave, it’s over. #MUFC Official statement expected in the next hours, once paperworks will be completed.

There’s no hiding from that last result. Disappointed it didn’t work for OGS.

Zidane the favorite for next manager. Probably the best man for the job. Need a big personality to whip that lot into shape. 

• Like 1

Ole Sacking two years too late… like Jones changing the England Rugby team….. how the hell can anybody relegating Cardiff then coaching some nordic pub team, even ne considered let alone do better than proven top coaches who failed there like van Gaal, Moyes & Mourinho ? Although Mourinho looking like a busted flush for years now, since his Man U Europa win….

Just because Ole played well for Man U.And anybody could have done what Ole did with that squad ! Must be clear now, if it wasn’t before, that there is NO correlation between playing well and managing well, at same or any club. Managing well at the very top clearly requires intelligence ( Wenger, Guardiola, Ferguson) of the type not required when playing. John Terry take note.