Thailand Hospital Guide - Premium Clinics

AussieBob

Thailand hospitals: everything you need to know | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

The Thaiger has recently published a story (above) overviewing the Thailand Medical System. There is one section I am very interested in knowing more about and I would bet than some Expats would too.  

Premium Clinics.  Premium Clinics are special clinics available in some government hospitals in the country. In addition to offering medical services outside of working hours, they also provide more experienced doctors and shorter waiting times. The treatments cost are higher than the regular service in government hospitals but still much lower than in private hospitals.

I am aware of the 'Premium Clinic' associated with the big Government Hospital in Chiang Mai - the Sriphat Centre - because we used that in Chiang Mai and it was great.  It cost much more than the Government Hospitals, but was much cheaper than the private hospitals - definitely an option for5 any Expat living in Chiang Mai. 

Can anyone provide more of them, or even a list of the Premium Clinics available in all of Thailand.  There is a website that offers to provide that list, but you must pay to become a member.  Given that they are all Government provided Clinics, I am sure they are listed somewhere within the bowels of the Thai Medical Bureaucracy, but I definitely do not want to go in there.  Can anyone advise of any other Premium Clinics that they are aware of, and if they have used them maybe a quick review?

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 7:04 PM, AussieBob said:

Thailand hospitals: everything you need to know | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

The Thaiger has recently published a story (above) overviewing the Thailand Medical System. There is one section I am very interested in knowing more about and I would bet than some Expats would too.  

Premium Clinics.  Premium Clinics are special clinics available in some government hospitals in the country. In addition to offering medical services outside of working hours, they also provide more experienced doctors and shorter waiting times. The treatments cost are higher than the regular service in government hospitals but still much lower than in private hospitals.

I am aware of the 'Premium Clinic' associated with the big Government Hospital in Chiang Mai - the Sriphat Centre - because we used that in Chiang Mai and it was great.  It cost much more than the Government Hospitals, but was much cheaper than the private hospitals - definitely an option for5 any Expat living in Chiang Mai. 

Can anyone provide more of them, or even a list of the Premium Clinics available in all of Thailand.  There is a website that offers to provide that list, but you must pay to become a member.  Given that they are all Government provided Clinics, I am sure they are listed somewhere within the bowels of the Thai Medical Bureaucracy, but I definitely do not want to go in there.  Can anyone advise of any other Premium Clinics that they are aware of, and if they have used them maybe a quick review?

"There is a website that offers to provide that list, but you must pay to become a member."

what is the website and how much is the cost? Just curious. 

Company is competitor of Thaiger but if you search for Expat and the word Den that should do it. List Premium Clinics should get to where I was. 

• Cool 1

14 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Company is competitor of Thaiger but if you search for Expat and the word Den that should do it. List Premium Clinics should get to where I was. 

Those darn competitors! When will they ever learn not to mess with Natty, Jett, and Jay ?!!!!! 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...