Yellow International Booklet

WilliamG

Is this compulsory for air travel. I have all my other stuff ready to go, waiting for Thailand Pass to be issued, but wondered about this Yellow Book.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

Is this compulsory for air travel. I have all my other stuff ready to go, waiting for Thailand Pass to be issued, but wondered about this Yellow Book.

No.

It is unnecessary......a "nice to have".

When required, your vaccination certificate provides the necessary evidence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I have one for international and domestic travel. Later this month I will visit Koh Rang marine park and to enter Trat province a -ve  PCR test with 72 hours of arrival is needed. The yellow vaccination book alleviates that necessity  but some places want a period of 14 days after vaccination and before arrival at your destination.

Be aware if vaccinated with Sinovac some nations will not recognize this particular vaccine. hope this helps.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

For the Thailand Pass, you should have uploaded your Thai vaccination certificate with the QR code.

For entry to Dubai, a vaccination certificate isn't mentioned, but a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departing is. https://www.emirates.com/th/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/tourists/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Faz, exactly what I was led to believe. And of course, I do not need the Thailand Pass until I return to Thailand, so even if it not here before I leave on Monday I can get it online in Dxb.

. Cheers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WilliamG said:

Thanks Faz, exactly what I was led to believe. And of course, I do not need the Thailand Pass until I return to Thailand, so even if it not here before I leave on Monday I can get it online in Dxb.

. Cheers.

I'd take your vaccination certificate with you William, you never know!

Although I do have the Yellow Covid Passport, it appears to be the certificate that most Countries request, if they request proof of vaccination. The Thai Covid Passport has additional pages for further vaccine entries and could be useful a later date.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Faz said:

I'd take your vaccination certificate with you William, you never know!

Although I do have the Yellow Covid Passport, it appears to be the certificate that most Countries request, if they request proof of vaccination. The Thai Covid Passport has additional pages for further vaccine entries and could be useful a later date.

I think I still have the Yellow Vaccination Book I got back in 1972 when I started roaming the World, polio, yellow fever, cholera, smallpox etc included.

Of course I shall have ALL the documents I used to apply for the Thailand Passport available both printed and on my phone. If for any reason the Pass does not appear, do you reckon Immigration would accept all those documents?

• Cool 1

9 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

If for any reason the Pass does not appear, do you reckon Immigration would accept all those documents?

If for any reason you don't get the QR code, you won't be boarding in Dubai.
If you completed it correctly and submitted all the documents, there is no reason you should be denied.

• Like 1