Food courts in Bangkok (indoor and outdoor)

Foreigner

At some point in a visit to Bangkok, I always like to go visit some food court in a mall or alley. 

One of the main ones is up on about floor #7 in the front part (the end nearest to National Stadium Skytrain) at MBK mall. So many stalls that you can visit. The typical paper tickets are bought from a booth, and that's what you use to pay for your food at the stall. Thai, Chinese, Indian, so many kinds of food. If anyone has found a favorite stall, that would be good to know. 

A hidden gem I found years ago, I don't know if it is still there or not. It's in the alley in Siam Square that curves around behind the (now closed) Scala Cinema. It runs for such a long stretch with so many kinds of food and desserts and beverages, and so insanely cheap. 

I'm sure there are others I don't know about yet. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2021 at 2:22 AM, Foreigner said:

At some point in a visit to Bangkok, I always like to go visit some food court in a mall or alley. 

One of the main ones is up on about floor #7 in the front part (the end nearest to National Stadium Skytrain) at MBK mall. So many stalls that you can visit. The typical paper tickets are bought from a booth, and that's what you use to pay for your food at the stall. Thai, Chinese, Indian, so many kinds of food. If anyone has found a favorite stall, that would be good to know. 

A hidden gem I found years ago, I don't know if it is still there or not. It's in the alley in Siam Square that curves around behind the (now closed) Scala Cinema. It runs for such a long stretch with so many kinds of food and desserts and beverages, and so insanely cheap. 

I'm sure there are others I don't know about yet. 

A great topic! Food courts can sometimes capture the best of street food without all the diesel fumes, motorcycle noise, and chaos of eating on the street. Plus AC! 

• 1 year later...

Very consistent over the years especially in terms of pricing (even with inflation) has been the food court at terminal 21