Jump to content

The Latest from Seka!


Recommended Posts

You may need a Certificate of Residence for your Thai drivers license. This can be obtained from the local immigration office, or alternatively you could possibly get one while you are at the US embassy. I had to go to the UK embassy as immigration at the time refused,

And yes the left side of the road is easy for me, being from the UK. In my prior 5 years in Cambodia I never drove as it seemed like any side of the road was acceptable!

Good luck.

And my Immigration Office is 170 km from home so you're getting off light there 😀


Edited by Saltire
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use