For those waiting a long time for the Thailand pass

Benroon

Incase it helps the following may be on interest

I made two applications in total - the second one after I realised I had made a pigs ear of the first.

Once I corrected the error I made on the first one  and submitted it again I received the approval in seconds (virtually at the same time as the onscreen confirmation - it was clearly an automated response. Now interestingly today I received an approval for the first one which I know for a fact had errors. Errors in that I said I was staying longer (90 days) than my insurance certificate covered me for (30 days). So this clearly wasn't checked.

Conclusion is I am 99% convinced if you send it, take up the option of sending the optional QR code for each vax separately to the vaccination letter which shows your whole status (which is compulsory). So on the vax page you should do 4 uploads (for the double vaxxed obviously). It does specify it will make it quicker so believe them.

But also the second approval that was probably done manually, possibly due to the error, came 5 days after it's submission, so it must have been being considered somewhere as it didn't meet the automatic approval criteria . So it is probably futile waiting only a day or two before submitting endless repeats, understandable I know, but I think you need to allow the 7 days as they also state. Booking flights in under 7 days as some have done is asking for trouble imo. Give yourself some breathing space if possible.

• Like 3

When entering Thailand always have a plan B......C....D and just in case,...............E...

I just did my submission yesterday and waiting for the Holy Grail QR

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

23 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

I'll be returning in February... should have the bugs worked out by then? 

see ya on the 19-Loy Kratong on lockdown.....

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2021 at 4:54 AM, PapayaBokBok said:

When entering Thailand always have a plan B......C....D and just in case,...............E...

Barbados, Canary Islands, Dubai, Ecuador.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1