News Forum - Since I started drinking coffee from Coffee Culture, I’ve increased my story count … times 10!

Thaiger

Press Release  Why do we need coffee at the office? This is not a rhetorical question. Do we need to socialize with team members and customers? Do we need it because it boosts our energy which helps us be more productive? Do we need it because it’s our craving? Do we need it because it’s the icebreaker in meetings? Or, do we need it because it’s just deep in the roots of our culture? At Coffee Culture, it’s important that we find answers to these questions. We want to help businesses create a more productive atmosphere for both their employees […]

The story Since I started drinking coffee from Coffee Culture, I’ve increased my story count … times 10! as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Or, do we need it because it’s just deep in the roots of our culture?

Making the tea when you were an apprentice was part of the culture I know that ..

• Haha 1

On 11/5/2021 at 1:21 PM, Thaiger said:

Do we need it because it boosts our energy which helps us be more productive?

Speaking personally, this doesn't seem to affect me. Perhaps I'm naturally sluggish? 🤣

I drink tea mainly and coffee sometimes. I usually drink around six large mugs of tea a day and a couple of large mugs of coffee. None of those piddly little teacups thanks!

I know people say coffee keeps you awake, yet I can drink a couple of mugs of coffee last thing at night without it keeping me awake.

1 hour ago, GuyIncognito said:

Gave up coffee a year ago, best thing i ever did (apart from quitting facebook)

Or did you give up coffee in order to avoid posting on FB what you had just had to drink - ha ha!
I thought that was what FB was for - 'before' and 'after' photos of your food/drink?