News Forum - Nonthaburi man arrested with stolen women’s underwear

Thaiger

In the Bangkok suburb of Nonthaburi, a local man has been apprehended by police for stealing women’s underwear, telling police that the 39 pairs that he had stolen he would wear himself. The 37-year old man she was arrested on a warrant for burglary. The man admitted to a string of thefts that night in a housing estate in Nonthaburi called Ban Preuksa 38. Police sent him for a mental health evaluation after taking him into custody where he admitted that he enjoyed wearing the stolen women’s underwear, though apparently responded to questions about his gender by stating he was […]

The story Nonthaburi man arrested with stolen women’s underwear as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

David Beckham admitted years ago that he enjoyed wearing Victoria's underwear as he found it more comfortable, was he sent for a mental health evaluation ? of course not. Naturally stealing it is a crime and should be treated accordingly but in a country where 20 % of females appear to be Tom's, 25% of young males appear to be Katoeys and gays are everywhere I would suggest that, apart from the stealing charge, he should be commended for being almost normal.  With that I will take my wife's thong off as it gets uncomfortable in the crack of my bum all day

1 hour ago, gummy said:

With that I will take my wife's thong off as it gets uncomfortable in the crack of my bum all day

Love the plot twist in the second half😂

• Like 1

I’ve been wearing women’s underwear for years ………….. well ever since the wife found a pair of panties in the glove box of my works van !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Knickers Knicked by a Randy Knickerbocker! Film at 11..

Police sent him for a mental health evaluation ...the doc said he was "horny too much"....

So does this mean that some of the gals had to go back to the knee length skirts?

As for me I always go commando in LOS so I never have to worry about this issue......summer breeze!

Word is going commando is illegal too..so catch me if you can coppers...free the frank n beans!!!

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, kalyan said:

The English sucks in the sentences. I am not sure about the editor capability of narrating such simple contents.

"The 37-year old man she was arrested on a warrant for burglary."

Well at least the word 'burglary' wasn't mixed up...

Now that would have been very odd.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Well at least the word 'burglary' wasn't mixed up...

Now that would have been very odd.

That would have been a bummer that 

20 hours ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

I’ve been wearing women’s underwear for years

Was it the underwear of stolen women like what is implied by the title?  Big difference.