News Forum - Drunk Tourists, Thai protests, Schrodinger’s cat, Whinging | Thaiger Bites | Ep. 52

Thaiger

Yippie! Got my Thai Pass within 5 minutes of posting my applications for my Thai wife and I. Although I originate from England, I have lived in the Netherlands for the last 30 years and my wife for 21.

Those forms were a bit daunting - having to convert PDF files to jpeg, but there are free sites out there that will aid your progress. It took me about an hour to fill in both forms, and I applaud the Thai authorities for getting my approvals back in record time. 

Due to Brexit we took out Dutch nationality and I would suggest that Mike should to do the same. I am 66 years plus and no computer wiz kid,  but I managed to overcome those hurdles relatively easily. Was I just lucky? Perhaps, but it might be the time of day you try and the country you live in that might influence things.

20180425_160010.jpg

2 hours ago, BeingFrank said:

Yippie! Got my Thai Pass within 5 minutes of posting my applications for my Thai wife and I. Although I originate from England, I have lived in the Netherlands for the last 30 years and my wife for 21.

Those forms were a bit daunting - having to convert PDF files to jpeg, but there are free sites out there that will aid your progress. It took me about an hour to fill in both forms, and I applaud the Thai authorities for getting my approvals back in record time. 

Due to Brexit we took out Dutch nationality and I would suggest that Mike should to do the same. I am 66 years plus and no computer wiz kid,  but I managed to overcome those hurdles relatively easily. Was I just lucky? Perhaps, but it might be the time of day you try and the country you live in that might influence things.

20180425_160010.jpg

Thank you for another lovely picture of you and your wife @BeingFrank . Can you explain how Brexit is linked to a Thai immigration system having problems? I’ve heard it blamed for many things, but never failures of a piece of software.