60 day extension

Durand

I arrived in the Phuket sandbox on Sept 23 and can stay until Nov 6. I just stopped by the Patong immigration office to get a 30 day extension and they said they only do the 30 day extensions there but if I go to Phuket town I can get a 60 day extension. Apparently Thailand is still allowing 60 day Covid extensions. The guy at the office said I need to fill out a TM 13 form to get the 60 day extension. I just looked at the form and it asks for things like alien residence number and certificate of residence number which I don't have. I guess the question is has anyone on this forum who arrived as a regular tourist since the Phuket sandbox started been able to recieve a 60 day Covid extension and if so, what forms were needed to get the extension?

Never heard of form TM13, sure he didn't mean a TM30 > Notification of Aliens residence.
If your staying at a hotel they should have filed it.

Your entitled to apply for one 30 day extension, or you could apply for a 60 day Covid extension.
For the 60 day Covid extension you need to complete form TM7 (Application for extension of stay) and the Covid affidavit.
You can download the above forms here: https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1864-immigration-application-forms-for-download/?tab=comments#comment-7202

Provided a TM30 has been filed, as well as the TM7 and affidavit, you'll need.
Passport.
Copy of photo/ID page.
Copy of arrival stamp.
Copy of TM6
2 x Passport size photos.
Fee 1,900 BHT.

Thanks, He had a bit of an accent so it's possible he was saying TM 30. That form definitely makes more sense. I'm going there today so we'll see how it goes.

It was the TM30. So for anyone arriving recently, you can still get a 60 day Covid Extension I guess up until at least Nov 30. You need to bring everything Faz mentioned plus a TM30 which you can get from the place you're staying at and looks like this.

TM30-1.jpg.a1b6bdf1b37eabbbe5882738a879d2cf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Went for 60 day covid ext today, was asked about TM30, even though I submitted it after I left quarantine it does not show up in system so that needed to be sorted out, also immigration was demanding proof of flight out of the country by 60 day extension end date just FYI for anyone...required two trips to CW today.

9 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Went for 60 day covid ext today, was asked about TM30, even though I submitted it after I left quarantine it does not show up in system so that needed to be sorted out, also immigration was demanding proof of flight out of the country by 60 day extension end date just FYI for anyone...required two trips to CW today.

If you previously filed a TM30, the receipt should be stapled in the back of your Passport.
That's your proof of previously filing.

Faz, don't think I have ever had that receipt. I had been doing my TM30 online for about 4 years and they had a record of that (I have lived at same place for years) but website stop recording or working this year, also I am not able to download the app from the Play store so the friendly officer let me use his phone to log in to my acct and make the report. The system overall is cumbersome and annoying but I must admit immigration officers are always friendly and helpful to me.

Anyways, I overheard them asking someone else about a flight out of the country so if anyone else is going for a covid extension you might want to have that printed out ticket with you. I wonder if they are asking for flight info now that this means the C19 extensions are now finally done after this month.