"Test & Go" Hotel Packages in Phuket

SomTum

It seems from my early research, that to do the 1 night Test & Go deal in Phuket, you will need to pre-book the PCR test at the airport yourself, then when applying for your Thailand Pass you will need to add the PCR test receipt onto the same page as your Hotel booking receipt, making sure that the file is a .jpg file and no bigger than 2mb.   Easy huh!   NOT !!!

I'm glad that i found this thread. I was already asking about this in another thread.

@ThairdOfBS do you think it's possible to book one night in a sha+ hotel with the booked pcr test at phuket airport?

@OzMatt could you share some more information's about booking price etc.?

Edited by Joe007

I booked an SHA+ hotel and booked and paid2400thb for a PCR test at the airport, and attached the combined JPEG receipt. My request was rejected because I hadn't booked a @Test and Go" package. 
i booked the test on the pcsc site. Starting to feel Ive been scammed here. Any suggestions? 

8 hours ago, Francis2674 said:

I booked an SHA+ hotel and booked and paid2400thb for a PCR test at the airport, and attached the combined JPEG receipt. My request was rejected because I hadn't booked a @Test and Go" package. 
i booked the test on the pcsc site. Starting to feel Ive been scammed here. Any suggestions? 

This sounds bad. Did you got a confirmation document from the hotel include sha+ transfer from airport?

No,

Every hotel I have contacted (several all SHA+) have said that I myst book my own PCR on arrival at the PCDC (Phuket City Development Co) which I have duly done and merged the receipt with my SHA+ booking receipt and submitted that for my Thailand Pass application. Ive also booked a SHA+ taxi from Phuket Airport to the SHA+ hotel. Nowhere in the advice does it say that I need to book a "Test and Go" package and furthermore although there are lots in BKK none in Phuket that offer the whole package.....

On 11/5/2021 at 9:25 AM, ThairdOfBS said:

It seems from my early research, that to do the 1 night Test & Go deal in Phuket, you will need to pre-book the PCR test at the airport yourself, then when applying for your Thailand Pass you will need to add the PCR test receipt onto the same page as your Hotel booking receipt, making sure that the file is a .jpg file and no bigger than 2mb.   Easy huh!   NOT !!!

I doing as you say and still reject
"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload paid hotel reservation confirmation that includes RT-PCR test"

On 11/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, Francis2674 said:

I'm same situation as you, have you got the approval? 

Nope

Still waiting. Supposed to travel in 9 days. I live in Phuket and am highly motivated to get home. If I was a holidaymaker I would have given up for sure. Who can plan with such a system....

i was double vaxed in Thailand, have $4M insurance, a retirement visa.....

and I cant get approval!!!!

its absolutely crazy. 

I dumped Phuket as a planned 5 day break (after my 1 night quarantine) due to the fact that there is NO apparent "Test and Go" Hotels.

There is a lot of "baiting" going on but it seems to me that the powers that be are really not that keen to allow 1 night visitors into Phuket when the (7 night) Sandbox is still running.

I'm now booked into Bangkok for my (easy to find) Test and Go 1 night quarantine and after that I'll fly down to Krabi (at Phukets loss)

I've put up with enough BS just to get back here, so I'm not prepared anymore to be anybody's stooge