Thailand Pass

Dan0777

Tried to register my fiancé from the Philippines using the new website.   Worked wonderfully until the final SUBMIT when I get "Error from API Server".  Used Safari, then repeated using Chrome, same result.  Day 1 glitches it seems?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent a better part of a day trying different browsers and different combination of space in front of/back of passport number.   Tried using the feedback from this forum.  Nothing works

Finally I downloaded and installed CORS changer extensions and turn OFF App and browser control in Windows security.  Then it works, registration was successful.  Remember to turn back on Apps and browser control in Windows security

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, completed ours as well.

Another issue though.  They say you need to book one day in an SHA+ hotel AND have a negative RT-PCR test result.   I have found you cannot do that in one day as the test providers I contacted require 24 hours to turn around.   Are you confined to hotel until the result come back?  If so, I should book 2 days not one.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dan0777 said:

Another issue though.  They say you need to book one day in an SHA+ hotel AND have a negative RT-PCR test result.   I have found you cannot do that in one day as the test providers I contacted require 24 hours to turn around.   Are you confined to hotel until the result come back?  If so, I should book 2 days not one.

Can you be more specific.

PCR test before departure, or PCR test on arrival.
SHA+ hotel in Phuket or Bangkok.

• Like 1

submitted my first application for thai pass last tuesday 2/11 using a hotmail address. Never received a confirmation email or approval. Today i submitted another application using a gmail address and received the confirmation and approval emails in about 20 mins. spread the word for people still struggling to gain approval.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 10:45 AM, Dan0777 said:

SHA+ in Bangkok.   Checked with the hotel and they advised that I had to book the test on my own

Find a different hotel if they're not helpful.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...