Owner of 2 unsupervised pit bulls warned by mayor

Thaiger

An unidentified owner of two pit bulls who reportedly allows them to wander freely near a public beach in the Bangsaen area of Pattaya has received a warning from Sane Suk Mayor Narongchai “Tui” Khunplome. making statements through his public relations accounts on social media and in local news outlets, the mayor stated that he had received multiple complaints from residents about the two pit bulls wandering around. They feared for the safety of the children and elderly people in the area, wanting to avoid attacks after the recent death of a pit bull owner who was mauled to death […]

The post Owner of 2 unsupervised pit bulls warned by mayor appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

All dogs when in a public place need to be on a lead to help keep people safe. I speak from experience as i was bitten by a Dalmatian dog on the knee when i was 7 years of age and since then i am very nervous of a dog not under the control of their owner.