A woman managing a Premier League side?

Lowseasonlover

Will it happened in the next 25 years? You'd think so, but this is football. Where there still hasnt been an active gay footballer come out in the Premier League yet. We arent the most forward thinking of leagues. You look at Emma Hayes, a successful take no shit coach, would she really be worse than some of the managers who get a chance to manage in our league?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Will it happened in the next 25 years? You'd think so, but this is football. Where there still hasnt been an active gay footballer come out in the Premier League yet. We arent the most forward thinking of leagues. You look at Emma Hayes, a successful take no shit coach, would she really be worse than some of the managers who get a chance to manage in our league?

Would like to see it happen , but it will need experience of many years and currently top class women's football has only been to the fore in the last 10 years. Perhaps in another 10 years  females maybe appointed as assistant coaches, that will be a big step forward. 

Just now, Lowseasonlover said:

Is that Danielle?

Could be, too much facial hair to be sure 😆  But I think Delia will have to do something pdq because whilst he is a nice guy, it appears that  like Ole he has lost the team. Maybe it is an opportunity indeed for a female manager, let's face it, she may not be any better at tactics but most probably she would look prettier ( hopefully)

48 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I have nothing in principle of a woman managing a premier league side just as long as it's not Leeds.

Be ok next season when you are the championship?

7 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Be ok next season when you are the championship?

At least we made it to the premier league, with a woman we would be probably be beneath Norwich (no offence intended Gummy) like in the Vauxhall league if it still existed. 😂😂

But if I thought that a woman would be the best man for the job I'd go for it.

10 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

At least we made it to the premier league, with a woman we would be probably be beneath Norwich (no offence intended Gummy) like in the Vauxhall league if it still existed. 😂😂

But if I thought that a woman would be the best man for the job I'd go for it.

That would be in the "Toms" League maybe 😂

• 4 weeks later...

Look, if Mourinho, who never kicked a ball in anger, can go from Special Needs Teacher & English Translator, to Worlds Best Coach, then it would appear that ANYONE in fact may have the hidden talent as Top Football Manager ! Gender or Football Background even would therefore appear Irrelevant. TV Female Pundits & Commentators ( ex intl players aren’t they ?) appear whip smart, so why not try one soon ? wouldn’t have to pay her more than amillion a year either !