News Forum - Police say they have enough evidence to try woman who cut rope

Thaiger

In an update to the shocking story of a worker in Nonthaburi whose rope was cut leaving him dangling 26 floors above the street below, police now say that they have enough evidence to prosecute the woman accused of cutting the rope from the 21st floor, 5 stories below. Thai media reported that the culprit is allegedly a 34 year old woman who owns a room in the condo building where the workers have been repairing what is now said to be a leak on the outside of the 32-story building. She had been taken to the police station for […]

The story Police say they have enough evidence to try woman who cut rope as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If the allegation against the woman is true it can only be wondered at her murderous intent! Interesting that her relatives have removed her. Fearful of retaliatory activity or is there some history? A "Karen" ?

If not her same applies to whoever it was !

Brave enough for the victim to take on such employment and even braver to continue with it!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, there is no story from her side. You think she had to have been angry at these guys, but that's speculation. I can notice from the blurred photo that it seems to be a fairly attractive young woman (30?). So if you were in your apartment, what might make you do that? I wonder if maybe these guys peeped in at her as she was getting changed, or something along those lines....? I mean, even if that was true, it's not exactly a reason to murder someone. 

I also notice that the guys were up outside the 32nd floor and the woman was on the 21st floor? Is that right? I don't understand the way this works, how a rope cut from under the guy who's up higher can leave him dangling. Then again, I've never washed windows on tall buildings. 

Another possibility is that she's just mentally unstable or ill. That's what often turns out to be the case when, for example, someone pushes another person off a subway train platform, etc . At least we know she's not a homeless person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

I also notice that the guys were up outside the 32nd floor and the woman was on the 21st floor? Is that right? I don't understand the way this works, how a rope cut from under the guy who's up higher can leave him dangling. Then again, I've never washed windows on tall buildings.

Perhaps it's been written by a reporter who failed maths?

• Like 1

if it was cut from above he would have fallen to his death. it works on a pulley system.