Got Snake?

GMoney2312

Would have to give it a miss I think !!

Did see an interesting “ event “ at a Taiwan night market. You choose your snake from the cage, the seller dances around a little with the snake then snaps its head against a pole, slits its throat and squeezes the blood into a bowl. You drink the lovely warm blood while the seller prepares your snake on a small barbecue.

I gave that a miss also ☹️

• Like 1

30 years ago in CM me and my buddy walked by a restaurant that had cobras in a cage for sale. I was interested but not at the 300 baht range they quoted. So we passed.

22 minutes ago, El_Trauco said:

Had cobra once in Chang Mai. Tasted like crocodile.

And Crocodile tastes like chicken.

Amazing how many exotic meats get compared to Chook meat. Crocodile also racks up a few points but chook being eaten all over the world without the Hindu red meat taboo or Jewish/Muslim pork taboo gets the gold.

4 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

And Crocodile tastes like chicken.

If chicken had fins and lived in an aquatic environment.

Tasted distinctly fishy to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 10:18 PM, HolyCowCm said:

30 years ago in CM me and my buddy walked by a restaurant that had cobras in a cage for sale. I was interested but not at the 300 baht range they quoted. So we passed.

So you are not a haggler or just didn't feel like bargaining for some Cobra blood? 

16 hours ago, Vince said:

So you are not a haggler or just didn't feel like bargaining for some Cobra blood? 

Actually that is a typo. It should have written 3000 baht and not 300. If it was 300 or even a 1000 baht back then, then it would have been a definite yes.

• Like 1