A Country Practice.

NoshowJones

Anyone ever watched this Australian soap? I enjoy this show, but it has the most annoying character in it called Cookie, the acting, always waving his hands about, horrible facial expressions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone ever watched this Australian soap? I enjoy this show, but it has the most annoying character in it called Cookie, the acting, always waving his hands about, horrible facial expressions.

it's a soapie,they put those characters in to get you wound up, baddie, goodie, hot chick who is always crying, macho guy comes to her rescue.  You can watch the same storyline on Thai TV soapies you don't need the sound, all end with hot chick saved by good guy and bad guy loses out big time.  The baddie is always easy to pick on Thai tv, he has a moustache.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 1:06 AM, palooka said:

it's a soapie,they put those characters in to get you wound up, baddie, goodie, hot chick who is always crying, macho guy comes to her rescue.  You can watch the same storyline on Thai TV soapies you don't need the sound, all end with hot chick saved by good guy and bad guy loses out big time.  The baddie is always easy to pick on Thai tv, he has a moustache.

A mustache! Brilliant. 

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it. Then took in a flatmate, he called it "c#%t of a practice" The bloke turned out to be one of my best mates, We even met that huge white haired old feller at our local pub, and he was huge. It was a great TV show, about community and caring for each other.