News Forum - Saturday Afternoon Covid-19 Update: Provincial totals and news

Thaiger

Today, the CCSA reported 10,630 new Covid-19 infections, a change of -510 since yesterday, and 73 Coronavirus-related deaths, a change of -43 from yesterday. Since April 1, in the latest wave of the virus in Thailand, a total of 1,671,204 confirmed Covid-19 infections have been reported. In the 24 hour period since the last count, the CCSA has reported 10,542 recoveries, a change of +609 from yesterday. There are now 110,128 people currently receiving treatment for Covid-19, a change of +15 from yesterday, including 2,967 in the ICU and 677 on ventilators. OTHER COVID-19 NEWS UPDATES Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya […]

The post Saturday Afternoon Covid-19 Update: Provincial totals and news appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Damn, that was far too easy to find the daily provincial numbers i am interested in.

I enjoyed the old system of random provinces that were compiled by a dyslexic 555. cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And still no reporting of vaccination numbers, first dose...second dose, maybe as a percentage of the population of each province. Or are vaccination numbers so low that they're a national secret?? These are the real stats that potential visitors need to make an informed choice about coming to Thailand or going somewhere else. 

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

And still no reporting of vaccination numbers, first dose...second dose, maybe as a percentage of the population of each province. Or are vaccination numbers so low that they're a national secret?? These are the real stats that potential visitors need to make an informed choice about coming to Thailand or going somewhere else. 

No, it's just that people simply dont care except yourself. It's not very important see?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

This might help: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Currently showing 32% "fully" vaxxed, with a further 17% partially so. What it doesn't state is how many of the "fully" cohort has had 2 shots of Sino, or need a "western vax" as a booster, so maybe it won't help.

FWIW, figures are updated when they are to hand.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

This might help: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Currently showing 32% "fully" vaxxed, with a further 17% partially so. What it doesn't state is how many of the "fully" cohort has had 2 shots of Sino, or need a "western vax" as a booster, so maybe it won't help.

FWIW, figures are updated when they are to hand.

John, I said it before, the supplied figures are questionable. And even if they were correct, they include double Sinovac vaxxed that don't count.

All-in-all nowhere near the minimum 70% (or preferably 85%) of the total population properly double vaxxed. 

The resulting excess deaths are on them.

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

John, I said it before, the supplied figures are questionable. And even if they were correct, they include double Sinovac vaxxed that don't count.

All-in-all nowhere near the minimum 70% (or preferably 85%) of the total population properly double vaxxed. 

The resulting excess deaths are on them.

My post clearly highlights that we need to be cautious regarding how many of those are Sino vax.

1 minute ago, JohninDubin said:

My post clearly highlights that we need to be cautious regarding how many of those are Sino vax.

Yes, and I agreed.

• Thanks 1