Motorbike driver sustains serious injuries after dog walks into Pattaya road

Thaiger

A stray dog in Pattaya has wandered into the street and caused 33 year old Supanya Saeeunf to crash his motorbike. The man incurred serious injuries and his unnamed female passenger sustaining minor injuries. The dog was sadly pronounced dead at the scene. Emergency responders were called to the scene, a spot on Sukhumvit Road in front of a Big C, at 10pm,  to attend to Suppanya and his passenger. Supanya was found unconscious but further details on his passenger have not been reported at this stage. Both driver and passenger were later taken to a nearby hospital for further […]

The post Motorbike driver sustains serious injuries after dog walks into Pattaya road appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

About 20 years ago I had a run in with a couple dogs on Phuket. Driving on my small motorbike, I believe it was a Honda Excel, I was attacked by two vicious dogs. Trying some defensive moves the dogs retreated. Unfortunately in the process the bike tumbled and my mother who sat on the back of the bike, bless her, and I landed on a pebble road.  Luckily only minor scrapes and bruises were sustained. 
Judging by the pink dresses these two poodles wore, I believe they actually belonged to someone and were not strays.

Seriously, dogs can be very dangerous for motorbike drivers. Always wear a helmet and try to drive sensibly.

• Cool 1