Government urged to clarify private hospitals’ vaccination role

Thaiger

The government is being urged to clarify whether private hospitals can administer Covid-19 vaccines to employees. According to a Bangkok Post report, the Employers’ Confederation of Thai Trade and Industry, also known as EconThai, says the government needs to eliminate the legal barriers preventing private hospitals from vaccinating workers. Last week, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha said workers under Section 33 of the Social Security Act would be prioritised for vaccination. Section 33 covers employees under the age of 60 and there are thought to be around 11 million workers in this category. While the business sector supports the drive, Tanit Sorat […]

The post Government urged to clarify private hospitals’ vaccination role appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Prayut circus excels, yet again, at its big-top speciality . . . organised chaos.

Little thought, little planning, zero clarification . . . this shower, to a tee.

I think we need to get a dual system. 
1) Government provides vaccines to those in need for free at public hospitals, vaccination centers etc.
2) Private hospitals provide vaccines to those who can and want to pay , free market rules apply

For my job, I need to travel worldwide without restrictions, so I need a vaccine that is EMA or US CDC approved. 

• Like 1