News Forum - Saturday Covid-19 UPDATE: Select provincial totals

Thaiger

Aftern0on Update: 122 Coronavirus-related deaths and 14,109 new Covid-19 cases were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, down slightly from yesterday’s totals. In the 24-hour period since the last count, the CCSA has recorded 13,280 recoveries. Thailand now has 130,128 active Covid-19 infections. Since April 1, in the latest and most severe wave of Covid-19, the CCSA has reported 1,434,038 confirmed Covid-19 infections. In other Covid-19 related news: Phuket has launched a plan to help those crossing in an out of the province, doing expensive Covid-19 tests each time. They will set up an antigen test kit […]

The post Saturday Covid-19 UPDATE: Select provincial totals appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

6 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

So where are the totals? CM is 44? But I had to look at another news to get that.

They have not released provincial totals in English for several days it says. Can only wonder why.

7 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Yes, CM 44 positive. They probably tested 45 🤔

I think that is really probably yesterday. Will ask the wife when she comes home. 126 was not yesterday but that was the day before as I had reported it on Thursday.

8 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

They have not released provincial totals in English for several days it says. Can only wonder why.

Yeah who knows. All I know is CM is is on they hinge of getting out of control. Just say on paper it was over 200 in 2 days, and I think you can multiply that by 10 or 20. They don't have a handle or control on it here by a long shot.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 12:51 AM, Andrew Reeve said:

Hi @semrand753, the link does not open when copied into the search bar.

Just tried it myself but it opened without a problem. Perhaps it was some copy-paste issue. Here's the same link using formatting (just noticed there's a button for it), so it should open by just clicking on it:

https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/api/Cases/today-cases-by-provinces

PS: if you run it through sth like json2table you get a nice table.

Edited by semrand753

5 minutes ago, semrand753 said:

Just tried it myself but it opened without a problem. Perhaps it was some copy-paste issue. Here's the same link using formatting (just noticed there's a button for it), so it should open by just clicking on it:

https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/api/Cases/today-cases-by-provinces

PS: if you run it through sth like json2table you get a nice table.

PS: the link-button on this forum doesn't seem to work (it shows as a link in the editor, but after posting the formatting is removed). I tried editing but the problem persists. As a work-around: just select while making sure no extraneous characters are selected and choose "open link in new tab" (right-mouse click)

Edited by semrand753