20 things to purchase in 7-11 Thailand Edition

Thaiger

Over 11,000 7-11 stores serve over 11.8 million customers every day in Thailand. In the Bangkok Metropolitan Region alone, there are about 5,000 stores. In comparison, the United States has just over 9,000 7/11. When in Thailand you will never go hungry as 7/11s offers all types of snacks, food, drinks, and desserts. Let’s take a look at a local guide on the top 20 items you can buy from 7/11 in Thailand. You can also download the 7-11 delivery application to get deliveries. Top 20 things to purchase in 7-11 Thailand Edition 1. Cream Filled Soft Cake This is […]

The post Top 20 things to purchase in 7-11 Thailand Edition appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

Ummm, If I was the author I would go back and take out the advert for spirits.

Yes, isn’t alcohol advertising, or even photos, illegal in Thailand? Ahhh, or is it that the Thaiger is a Singapore entity registered there?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Yes, isn’t alcohol advertising, or even photos, illegal in Thailand? Ahhh, or is it that the Thaiger is a Singapore entity registered there?

Well as far as I know if it is distinguishable and posted in a picture on social media you are by chance going to have a problem. Even if you did not realize it was in the landscape.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kerryd said:

I tried to register for the online 7-11 delivery thing but it only accepts Thai ID numbers, not passport numbers.

Pink card?

• Cool 1

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Even if you did not realize it was in the landscape.

That is their excuse then, they did not realise it was in the landscape of that photo.

• Like 1

The strangest flavored chips and snacks I have seen anywhere in the world!

Potato chips- Crab Curry, Seaweed Korean Style sauce, Bacon and Cheese with seaweed, Peking duck with sauce, and those damn (hurry, get me some vanilla ice cream from the fridge!) Tasto Devil chips to name a few.  Here is one I hope to never see on a 7-11 shelf though:

s781624339395672568_p49_i46_w445.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the article.

Here in the UK I realised I was missing my Mama Tom Yam Gong noodles after seeing your pictures, so I just ordered a box of 30 from Amazon.😀

• Like 1

Something I haven't seen a a few years, is Green Tea sweets.

They used to sell small bags of them, that had about 5 balls of hard candy, that would slowly dissolve in one's mouth.

• Like 1