Thailand from Red to Green ?

gummy

An article now running on BBC suggests that this week Thailands UK considered status will move from Red to Green. Now that would be surprising as it was only a couple of weeks ago or so  it went from Amber to Red so to go straight back to Green would be unusual so let's see. Or will a Tom Jones fan pop up now and say "It's not unusual "  😉

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

An article now running on BBC suggests that this week Thailands UK considered status will move from Red to Green. Now that would be surprising as it was only a couple of weeks ago or so  it went from Amber to Red so to go straight back to Green would be unusual so let's see. Or will a Tom Jones fan pop up now and say "It's not unusual "  😉

Well what's new pussycat? Looking forward to tourism exploding like a Thunderball. So people can get back to Thailand and ask themselves "She's a lady?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, gummy said:

Are you sure? This morning I saw the mention 7 countries going to green status, while Thailand went to red on 30/8, but didn't see (and can't find) any reconsideration or article.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Are you sure? This morning I saw the mention 7 countries going to green status, while Thailand went to red on 30/8, but didn't see (and can't find) any reconsideration or article.

Positive and I may be old but still can read. I find it surprising hence my post.  The BBC were quoting an article from the Berkshire Herald I think it was who had a goverment source. But anyway I thought I would just post it out of interest.

46 minutes ago, gummy said:

An article now running on BBC suggests that this week Thailands UK considered status will move from Red to Green.

Do you have a link to that BBC report ?

I have looked on the BBC website and it doesn't seem to be there and also nothing comes up when doing a websearch . Other media outlets have suggested that Thailand will be staying on Red , due to lack of testing 

Could you post up a link to that BBC story ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gummy said:

Positive and I may be old but still can read. I find it surprising hence my post.  The BBC were quoting an article from the Berkshire Herald I think it was who had a goverment source. But anyway I thought I would just post it out of interest.

Not suggesting you can't reeeed 😉 It's just that I saw the mention of the 30/8 decision this morning, but nothing else...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gummy said:

I have been doing a websearch trying to locate the Berkshire Herald and it seems to be a local USA newspaper which ceased publications in 1832 .

Is this thread based on any facts or is all just made up  ?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, gummy said:

Gummy there is no such publication in the UK, i checked it out, where did you get that info from?

It is unfortunate that people spend more time attempting to dispute another posters statement , rather than spending more time checking facts for themselves. And @colinneil I did say in my previous post "Berkshire Hearald I think" as I was not sure. I was  wrong as it was from Reading which is in Berkshire

However just so you can all congratulate yourselves at your failure to dispute facts here is the link from the BBC which they quoted. I don't need to hear anymore of your nonsense replies and if you doubt anything then please take it up directly with the publisher of the article as I just thought the information would be of interest but clearly more of interest to start trivial replies than anything else. It certainly brought the wannebee trolls out anyway.

https://www.getreading.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/heathrow-airport-turkey-thailand-tipped-21552206

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

It is unfortunate that people spend more time attempting to dispute another posters statement , rather than spending more time checking facts for themselves. And @colinneil I did say in my previous post "Berkshire Hearald I think" as I was not sure. I was  wrong as it was from Reading which is in Berkshire

However just so you can all congratulate yourselves at your failure to dispute facts here is the link from the BBC which they quoted. I don't need to hear anymore of your nonsense replies and if you doubt anything then please take it up directly with the publisher of the article as I just thought the information would be of interest but clearly more of interest to start trivial replies than anything else. It certainly brought the wannebee trolls out anyway.

https://www.getreading.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/heathrow-airport-turkey-thailand-tipped-21552206

That isn't a BBC article and that report just says that Thailand COULD move to Amber , yes it could, but also it could not 

Where is the BBC report which states that Thailand will move to Green as claimed in the O.P?

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

That isn't a BBC article and that report just says that Thailand COULD move to Amber , yes it could, but also it could not 

Where is the BBC report which states that Thailand will move to Green as claimed in the O.P?

Stop trolling, isn't that what you were banned for as Sanemax on TVF ? Now go back and read it properly . I never said it was a BBC article, they were quoting the article from elswhere.

The headline in bold state from that article states in English !!!!!!!!!!

Heathrow Airport: Turkey and Thailand tipped to go green in new travel update

so as I said before, stop your nonsense.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

An article now running on BBC suggests that this week Thailands UK considered status will move from Red to Green.

No such thing exists . 

• Like 1

Topic is LOCKED - A verified LINK should have accompanied the OP's initial comments as per the News section rules.  NCC's off-topic post deleted.  Please, everyone, do the right thing and follow the guidelines!