News Forum - Lisa of Blackpink set video records, 50 million views in 12 hours

Thaiger

Lisa, the Thai native member of the K-Pop mega group Blackpink just released her debut solo music video to record-breaking numbers. The track was released on YouTube hours ago, racking up 10 million views in just 2 hours, while continuing to be viewed in record numbers. The singer hails from Buri Ram, and her debut single as a solo artist is called Lalisa, taken from her real name, Lalisa Manoban. The Lalisa video is the fastest growing video by a female K-pop artist of all time after breaking 30 million views in just five and a half hours. After 9 […]

The post Lisa of Blackpink set video records, 50 million views in 12 hours appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

According to some sources she is making a hidden reference to the current Thai political situation with the 'edgy' police scene ! My 57 year old Thai wife is obssesed by her. 

Edited by billybob

1 hour ago, billybob said:

According to some sources she is making a hidden reference to the current Thai political situation with the 'edgy' police scene ! My 57 year old Thai wife is obssesed by her. 

I highly doubt that, but I am obsessed with her as well, not in a creepy way. She just seems like an amazing kid.
If I could buy stock in her, I would.

I could see her becoming a Hollywood actress, or anything....

i like few song and clip from blackpink, this video is artistically good but the tempo and song ......yeeeeee i m too old for this .......too noisy i reckon. this said best wish of luck for her solo carrer. 

Visually an excellent presentation.

Musically?  Meh...I'm too old to want to listen to this kind of music on a regular basis.

I did love the hard rock outfit she started the video with, Gene Simmons of Kiss on her back and Iron Maiden's logo throughout.

She is quite the hot little super star. Her Korean language speaking is also impressive. Watched a video of her on a Korean talk show. I wonder if Fathead Big P will have to have her come to meet him as he always tries to get in on everything to try and make himself look hip. If so I hope she rejects and ignores him. 

I follow them a bit because my wife likes them(and they are good!)

I watched their Netflix doc

They just all seem like good kids.

And it's cute they all show up for each other's solo stuff

Their parents must be so proud 

PS....Her step-dad is German, well known chef in Thailand 

A bunch of musically borderline talented high school kids could come up with a better rap song, after a week fooling around in a studio. Typical flashy big money music video with edgy girl rapping about her edginess. About as much soul in these as in Pfizer ads 🤣

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy

41 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Only mentions the step father, not her birth farther.

Well I suspect she considers her Step-Father to be her real Father, the one whom loved and cherished her and brought her up as a family unit as her biological Father was off the scene and we don't know, but guess he was a Thai.

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Well I suspect she considers her Step-Father to be her real Father, the one whom loved and cherished her and brought her up as a family unit as her biological Father was off the scene and we don't know, but guess he was a Thai.

Do you really think Lisa looks 100% Thai? Secretive about the father, for a reason it seems.

10 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Do you really think Lisa looks 100% Thai? Secretive about the father, for a reason it seems.

Don't forget she went to Korea and there they will undertake all sorts of plastic surgery to ensure the look that they are promoting for their K pop bands. There was a program on TV last year of what they had to endure just to become "famous". So who knows, don't care really. The sad thing is she  becomes famous on socal media and get talked into promoting fake health products, make-up and the such and the the fans will be taken in and buy it just like many Thai superstars seem to do these days.