Vaccine proof needed to dine in Hua Hin restaurants from Oct 1

NCC1701A

Interested to hear your comment on this one. Are there enough folk in HH that would be able to comply? Just curious, are you even fully vaccinated?

Too bad they can’t just have odd and even days for vaccinated and unvaccinated people with minor checks of temp and listening to hear if you are wheezing. 

23 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Interested to hear your comment on this one. Are there enough folk in HH that would be able to comply? Just curious, are you even fully vaccinated?

Too bad they can’t just have odd and even days for vaccinated and unvaccinated people with minor checks of temp and listening to hear if you are wheezing. 

i lost track of the number of fully vaccinated in HH. 30%? 

the women here in HH presented the mayor with a petition that says I must be vaccinated even against my will.  

• Haha 1

actually I know a few restaurant owners here and this red tape BS is really sad and obviously killing their business. we are down to the last few good restaurants now in town. everybody else died. 

I don't drink except on the first date when I order a glass of cold red wine out of a box to let my date know how cool I am. they usually say "we have same bar."

but the no alcohol rule needs to go. maybe two drinks allowed with dinner the first served within five minutes of arriving and the second drink one hour later plus or minus 5 minutes, depending on body weight. photos can be taken and uploaded to a government website.      

33 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i lost track of the number of fully vaccinated in HH. 30%? 

the women here in HH presented the mayor with a petition that says I must be vaccinated even against my will.  

Ok. So it is set up to fail as how I see it or simply you get it to take out to eat somewhere in the open or at home. Looks to me like you are on the don’t vaccinate side after reading somethings you posted, but maybe I read it wrong. It should be entirely up to the person, but the ones who want should be able to get what they prefer not what they are told to get, and the ones who don’t should not get any hand out help if they do get deadly ill. Anyway good luck to HH but as usual just another falling short plan as usual from the you know who.