News Forum - A 3-day guide to visiting Bangkok

Thaiger

Bangkok is an amazing place to visit, as they say, anything can be found in Thailand’s capital. With iconic temples, world-class massages, and an nightlife that rivals all others, seeing this city definitely promises an interesting experience. However, despite the city being full of attractions,  it can be hard to figure out what to do and see. Thus, we have listed the best sights to see for a 3-day trip to this majestic, Southeast Asian city. Day 1: The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun Upon arriving, you may need to rest a bit and shake off the jet […]

The post A 3-day guide to visiting Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

While I do understand that this are meant to be long term SEO improving tactics, some notes about the current situation on the ground due to covid wouldn't go amiss.

i.e. whats open, whats not etc etc.

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Bangkok is an amazing place to visit,

Or a workation. As reported the number one place in the world to do that at the moment. 14 days ALQ’d should get plenty of work in before all those visits to the malls, temple’s, massage shops, Covid arenas and I think something has been left off the list - oh yeah bars. A current 3 day list would be interesting - can the writer go out and do an accurate list for the present day, that if your a local tourist in Thailand you may be able to achieve? 

2 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Or a workation. As reported the number one place in the world to do that at the moment. 14 days ALQ’d should get plenty of work in before all those visits to the malls, temple’s, massage shops, Covid arenas and I think something has been left off the list - oh yeah bars. A current 3 day list would be interesting - can the writer go out and do an accurate list for the present day, that if your a local tourist in Thailand you may be able to achieve? 

"can the writer go out and do an accurate list for the present day"

Good question but I doubt that would sell anything

8 hours ago, SSimpson said:

That's a picture of Salzburg, not Vienna. Well done 'sponsor'.

Wow, well spotted . . . I take it you've a strong Romanian connection . . . just joking! (:-)  And your debut post, too, so thanks for that!

Hello, SSimpson and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.       https://thethaiger.com/forum-guidelines-and-rules

Happy posting

King Cotton