News Forum - Extorted women held in chicken fighting dog kennel by fake police

Thaiger

A woman went out for a shopping trip but ended up at the centre of a bizarre story after she alleges she was arrested by fake police and detained in a dog kennel while being extorted for 50,000 baht. The woman was reported missing on Monday by her mother after she never came home from her shopping trip and today police arrested 4 men and charged them with impersonating police officers. The Pattaya City Police raided their compound at a farmer chicken fighting facility with 3 pit bulls on-site and a number of dog kennels. The unnamed woman said that the men […]

The post Extorted women held in chicken fighting dog kennel by fake police appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The sad thing is, when people are "arrested" by the fake police and extorted money, the victims assume that it's the real police, because such things are common enough here to be believed.

• Like 2

"The men impersonating police officers told her that if they brought her to the actual police station the penalty for her crimes would be much harsher and much more expensive."

So the new Police was cheaper... no wonder the Pattaya RTP had to get rid of those rivals.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:48 AM, MikeW said:

They should be charged with animal cruelty for fighting chickens and dogs but this is Thailand and this crap is legal 

I remember the first time I ever arrived to Thailand, I turned on the old TV in the hotel and on the TV was Buffalo Fighting, it blew my mind.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ConsoleCowboy said:

I remember the first time I ever arrived to Thailand, I turned on the old TV in the hotel and on the TV was Buffalo Fighting, it blew my mind.

I have psi satellite I was flipping through the channels one after I moved here and saw cock fighting but their spurs were taped. In Pattaya I was flipping through the channels and saw the same thing but they had the metal spurs on and were killing each other