How not to re-open.

Bob20

Yet another idiotic plan.

Anticipating a re-opening, they already plan to concentrate whoever visits close together in a small area

With interprovincial travel, the virus will be transported all over the country like with Songkran. This time the travelers may be vaccinated and not get sick, but they spread the virus nonetheless. And that to a region where not many have been vaccinated.

Absolute idiots.

Vaccinate first. Then make better plans.

https://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citynews/local/night-bazaar-chang-moi-preparing-for-october-opening/

Edited by Bob20
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

With interprovincial travel, the virus will be transported all over the country like with Songkran. This time the travelers may be vaccinated and not get sick, but they spread the virus nonetheless. And that to a region where not many have been vaccinated.

From what i have seen there are no restrictions in inter provincial travel,on the highway i see (mostly expensive) cars from all over Thailand.

The"do you know who i am" crowd needs to party you know?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Yet another idiotic plan.

Anticipating a re-opening, they already plan to concentrate whoever visits close together in a small area

Absolute idiots.

Vaccinate first. Then make better plans.

https://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citynews/local/night-bazaar-chang-moi-preparing-for-october-opening/

Correct Bob - but as I’ve said I think they’re thinking let’s just go for it and hope for the best. They’re not politicians remember. 

Ridiculous timing but they know they’re drinking in last chance saloon and from their current lamentable position have nothing to lose. 

It’s going to be a dangerous place out there for the unvaccinated but you can only lead a horse to water. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

Correct Bob - but as I’ve said I think they’re thinking let’s just go for it and hope for the best. They’re not politicians remember. 

Ridiculous timing but they know they’re drinking in last chance saloon and from their current lamentable position have nothing to lose. 

It’s going to be a dangerous place out there for the unvaccinated but you can only lead a horse to water. 

signal-2021-08-26-215843.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, birdman said:

From what i have seen there are no restrictions in inter provincial travel,on the highway i see (mostly expensive) cars from all over Thailand.

The"do you know who i am" crowd needs to party you know?

Officially there have been restrictions for months, including checkpoints. That the backroads are open and checks at checkpoints are not properly done is another matter...