Thailand goes on UK Red List

Benroon

So that's anyone in the Sandbox from the UK screwed ! They've got 72 hours to get back to UK or face a quarantine stay at £2280 EACH !!!

Can't see them going back to amber anytime soon.

I think that's now the US, EU and UK that have Thailand on the red list - not going to help the tourism projections a lot !

(sorry mods I may have dropped this in wrong forum)

Edited by Benroon

30 minutes ago, Faz said:

And with the UK being on Thailand's red list, so only ASQ in Bangkok available, it doesn't look as if any tourists from the UK due for a while.

The UK has been on Thailand's Red List since the Sandbox started. I don't think they're going to pull the plug on that income stream, small as it is.

1 hour ago, JamesE said:

The UK has been on Thailand's Red List since the Sandbox started. I don't think they're going to pull the plug on that income stream, small as it is.

Pretty sure the UK only went on Thailand's red list beginning of July.

1 hour ago, JamesE said:

Your correct James, the UK went on Thailand's red list the same day the Sandbox opened.
Other than returning long stay UK nationals, I don't foresee tourist from the UK arriving now they have to quarantine in a hotel on return. 

• Like 1