Just a Question.

NoshowJones

I wonder if there are any major politicians in any major country in the world who have not benefitted financially from this Chinese virus.

If you take Thailand as an example, have the unelected PM and his generals benefitted from part of the money paid for ASQs, etc, etc, etc?

So are all the worlds top politicians happy for this pandemic to just go on and on while they line their pockets? All the pensioners in the world

who have died from the pandemic must have saved their governments a fortune on that alone.

I am not saying one way or the other, this is just a question.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

this Chinese virus.

Labeling the Covid-19 as such is a misnomer. It's highly suspected it originated there but hasn't been proven except by media outlets that are NOT legitimate news.

To answer your question, when has any politician NOT done everything they can to profit from a disaster?

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

53 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

Labeling the Covid-19 as such is a misnomer

Because it’s true. It comes from CHY-NA

54 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

It's highly suspected it originated there but hasn't been proven except by media outlets that are NOT legitimate news

I wonder why it was dismissed so early ?

Just because Trump said it?

1 hour ago, HappyExpat said:

Labeling the Covid-19 as such is a misnomer. It's highly suspected it originated there but hasn't been proven except by media outlets that are NOT legitimate news.

To answer your question, when has any politician NOT done everything they can to profit from a disaster?

True, but surely nobody with any decency should be making obscene profits through a pandemic, There are people losing their lives, and livelihoods, here's one example. How much is the cost of a virus test to board a plane to the UK? I think around 4000Bt, how long does it take to carry out this test and what goes with it? About 15 mins? 4000Bt is much more than ie a 7-11 girls/boys weekly wage.

How much is the profit margin here, I would guess about 95%? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

True, but surely nobody with any decency should be making obscene profits through a pandemic

<snip>

Exactly my point. There aren't many politicians with any decency.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2021 at 8:26 PM, HappyExpat said:

Yeah.

1] Supportive scientific evidence and research has concluded that this nasty bug originates from nature, more than likely transmitting from lower critters to humans. 

2] Nature of the beast - all corrupted and unethical types will always find a way to twist the profiteering angle.