60 of 155 national parks reopened across Thailand

Thaiger

With Covid-19 closing or prohibiting many things people love about Thailand – nightlife, massage shops, cheap drinks, even some beaches – the country’s natural beauty is once again be available for people to enjoy. The Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation has reopened 60 of the 155 national parks across all of Thailand from now until further notice. The national parks will reopen but under strict Covid-19 safety measures, with all visitors reminded to follow Thailand’s ubiquitous DMHTTA rules: D Distancing H Handwashing T Testing for Covid-19 M Mask Wearing T Temperature Check A Alert Application While the […]

The post 60 of 155 national parks reopened across Thailand appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I can highly recommend Khao Yai national park - I was driving through there once seeing not a lot more than nettles and from nowhere an elephant the size of a house was staring at me, really really close, to this day it baffles me how I didn't see it previously - after my wife changed my nappy we moved on !

There is a bizarre hotel called Dasada you can stay at, if you ever needed to murder anyone and hide the body, take it there ! Strangest place I've ever stayed in.

• Cool 2

1 hour ago, Buttaxe said:

And every last one of them will charge you and your CHILDREN 10 times more than Thai people. Welcome to Thailand where discrimination is official!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2pricethailand 

The sad thing is that they CAN do it, because foreign tourists don't care. But the people who live here for many years and try to be a Thai will get screwed. 

Edited by King Cotton
Minor typo fixed
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

if you ever needed to murder anyone and hide the body, take it there ! 

Uhmm... Ok, thank you for the recommendation...? 😂

• Haha 2

Where do we look to find out what attractions are  listed when the National Park Openings says (Some attractions remain closed)    
I refer to Khao Sok National Park.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 808hardwrkr said:

Where do we look to find out what attractions are  listed when the National Park Openings says (Some attractions remain closed)    
I refer to Khao Sok National Park.  

Look in 'Thai Life/Best of Thailand' where you'll find a specific Khao Sok topic. And your debut post, too . . . thanks for that!

Hello, 808hardwrkr and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton