Phuket Town lockdown lifted except Downtown Market, Market 2

Thaiger

After active Covid-19 testing revealed a reasonably low number of infections, the majority of last week’s lockdown in the centre of Phuket Town has now been lifted, aside from the market. The municipality fresh market at the heart of the lockdown will still remain closed for several more days. Several other market areas will remain shuttered for the duration of their original closure period. The Phuket City Municipality Fresh Market 2, located near Robinson department store, will stay closed for 2 more days until Friday, and the Downtown Market in front of the Phuket City Municipality Fresh Market 1 will […]

The post Phuket Town lockdown lifted except Downtown Market, Market 2 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

25 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

lol  looking at the moo ping sign at bottom  3-50   6-100   come on...so much for upselling!   8 for 100!

Those are some pricey kitty-sticks. But they do have chicken which is tough to find in BKK.

On 8/18/2021 at 4:57 PM, JamesE said:

Those are some pricey kitty-sticks. But they do have chicken which is tough to find in BKK.

just being a Cook myself and sold my food at thai markets the trick is to UPSELL, buy more, pay less as he has a ton of food that is going bad by the minute...you trick the customers brain to think "more is less"

So buy 8--pay 100...same as buying wholesale...anyway is a perfect example of how the thai logic works

Oh the stories I could tell when i cooked for a hiso market in LOS and working with thais and food safety!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1