Covid UPDATE Saturday: 217 Covid-related deaths, news briefs

Thaiger

This morning the Thai public health department announced another 22,086 new infections to Thailand’s total. 270 of today’s cases stem from the Thai prison system. 217 Covid-related deaths were also announced. 23,672 people were released from hospital care. Provincial totals will be announced early this afternoon. • According to the Ministry of Public Health, Covid-19 patients in Thailand are taking almost a million Favipiravir pills each day as infection numbers surge around the country. The daily Covid-19 infection rates have now crossed over the 20,000 mark and with so many new cases, the demand for the antiviral tablets is skyrocketing. […]

The post Covid UPDATE Saturday: 217 Covid-related deaths, news briefs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"new infections" and "cases" "infection numbers" "covid-19 infection rates" "new cases"... 

None of these characterizations confirm actual illness. How many people are actual "patients" with signs and symptoms of a confirmed diagnosis of SARS CoV2?

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 2
  • Cool 1

The economic shutdown, which is crushing millions of lives, is not working. The government sabotage has been so extreme, that we might be looking at 2024 before things here are normal again. A friend of mine just told me they found 20 cases at the seafood market in Ban Hua Thanon on Samui, this morning. All Burmese migrant workers. Living dormitory style, and being moved around the nation. It appears the crushing economic lockdown is having little to no effect. No roadblocks, no restrictions on domestic travel. Super spreaders moving it all around the nation, willy nilly. Where are the authorities. This could be contained, if the desire was there.

So, the real question is, why don't they want to contain this? Only Prayuth is to blame for most of this. Not fulfilling his promise to set up the roadblocks, preventing super spreaders from leaving Covid central (Bangkok) and spreading it all over the nation was a mistake of historic proportions, and they knew better. 

Letting his super corrupt border officials continue to work their super lucrative franshices, by letting in infected Burmese is entirely on him. And then the massive failure of the vaccination drive. A botched effort, run by men who looks like men, smell like men, but seem to be 13 years old. Starting with Anutin. 

I could go on and on and on. The anger is justified. He has alot of blood on his hands. 

20c2d3ea7ef152c8c1e165237504bcce.gif

1805609541_mentalslavery.jpg.7852c910fc881892a12bb0966a5ead0b.jpg

D1xwTT3WsAExAJF (1).jpg

WireAP_f2d5e865bde74bae9daa81a5434caea9_16x9_992.jpg

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

Agree totally. Drove into Chiang Mai from Lampang last week using the super highway. 1PM in the afternoon. Road checkpoint was manned entering the city...BUT, GUESS WHAT....all police and other staff sitting under the 'canopy', eating, drinking and phones in-hand! NOT ONE SINGLE VEHICLE BEING STOPPED!!! We drove straight through to the city!  

Same almost everywhere whish indicates what many people summised he wants it to spread

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

Only Prayuth is to blame

Think again. He has his masters too. P r iv y c ounci l is more for the where.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whitesnake said:

Agree totally. Drove into Chiang Mai from Lampang last week using the super highway. 1PM in the afternoon. Road checkpoint was manned entering the city...BUT, GUESS WHAT....all police and other staff sitting under the 'canopy', eating, drinking and phones in-hand! NOT ONE SINGLE VEHICLE BEING STOPPED!!! We drove straight through to the city!  

I will drive through that in an hour as going to go shopping. But normally it is like you say. I think it is only done at certain times, maybe what they call the rush hour or when the news flares up a story and they all stand to attention turning circles saying hut-hup-hup-hup yes sir, please take a PR photo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You might have to think that the real plan to get herd immunity is to let everyone contract it and let the weak ones die because they will be a drain on the system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whitesnake said:

plan "A" across the world... population control by those in power!! The sad thing is most of the populations believe what they're being told. "Soylant Green"

Well truthfully there does need to be some sort of a population control. China needs to stop kicking them out of the bun, India too. I had two kids and raised my step daughter, but there should be a cut off for how many kids you can have. What's the real reason they are looking towards space and for habitable planets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

What with Covid and RTA's it's an easy way to legitimately CULL the population....but, TENSIONS are brewing!!!! jUST WATCH!! Hmmmmmmmm????

Well one can only hope that this time around there will be a sufficient number to facilitate what is required.

At this rate Thailand will never open to us wanna be tourists. Australia will never let us back to Thailand. Hoping for a holiday later next year. I know I'm selfish but I'm willing to spend on the Thai economy as I know Thailand is hurting. Hopefully the sand box will succeed. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well truthfully there does need to be some sort of a population control. China needs to stop kicking them out of the bun, India too. I had two kids and raised my step daughter, but there should be a cut off for how many kids you can have. What's the real reason they are looking towards space and for habitable planets?

Gold.

• Haha 1

The conspiracy theory stuff is cringeworthy! You really think "World Leaders" could work that cooperatively?? Ridiculous! The reality is that there isn't nearly enough vaccines around to vaccinate the population in a timely way (ie before the next variant makes it redundant). The pressure of the world populations should be put on those vaccine companies, who won't share the license to produce the vaccines they developed. Interesting that the only company I am aware of that has given licence to other countries to produce their vaccines, is Astra Zeneca. Bring some pressure to bear on Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Sputnik etc to give license to countries, like Thailand, to produce these vaccines themselves.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, whitesnake said:

Just drove through the check point. Flashing lights and everyone sitting down playing with their phones. Don’t even slow down, just keep on going. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Feed a man a fish...you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish...you feed him for a lifetime. 

Teach a man how to ride a bicycle and he will realise how boring fishing is

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Nah. There are looking for alien dildos so there mates on earth can have an out of this world orgasm ?

After you, then.

4 hours ago, whitesnake said:

Yesterday I drove from prachinburi which is a dark red zone into sa kaeo which as far as I know is a red zone on highway 359 no check points. 

2 hours ago, Shane said:

At this rate Thailand will never open to us wanna be tourists. Australia will never let us back to Thailand. Hoping for a holiday later next year. I know I'm selfish but I'm willing to spend on the Thai economy as I know Thailand is hurting. Hopefully the sand box will succeed. 

I just want to be able to travel domestically and go to the bars 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

You might have to think that the real plan to get herd immunity is to let everyone contract it and let the weak ones die because they will be a drain on the system.

That was part of obama's health care plan death panels to decide who lives and who dies 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

What's the real reason they are looking towards space and for habitable planets?

Personally speaking I think the human race should be banned from leaving Earth for other planets in the solar system as we've collectively demonstrated how we can trash a planet not only for ourselves but it's other creature inhabitants in a short space of time .. If the Celestial God's have anything to do with it , it won't happen as their lawyers will send out a restraining order in the shape of a meteorite or something like that .. 

Edited by Dedinbed
Sp
  • Like 5

51 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Personally speaking I think the human race should be banned from leaving Earth for other planets in the solar system as we've collectively demonstrated how we can trash a planet not only for ourselves but it's other creature inhabitants in a short space of time .. If the Celestial God's have anything to do with it , it won't happen as their lawyers will send out a restraining order in the shape of a meteorite or something like that .. 

I wonder if someone wants to be the first corpse in space?

• Haha 2