Thais thank US President Joe Biden for vaccine donation

Thaiger

Thai nationals are praising US president, Joseph Robinette Biden, for donating vaccines to the Land of Smiles after a sign praised Thailand’s Health Minister, Anutin Charnvirakul, for providing vaccines. Social media was abuzz with praise for the man that hails from The Office’s Scranton, PA. One person had a sign that read, “Mr Joe Biden, president of the United States of America, gave Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines to health workers Aug. 9, 2021”, in a vaccine selfie. Similar pictures have been cropping up like crocuses in spring through social media as Thai’s effusively thanked the President, and man who is not […]

The post Thais thank US President Joe Biden for vaccine donation appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

It was nice to see the "every day Somchai" kind of Thai realize that it wasn't Anutin who provided the vaccines.

Perhaps it's a sign that the citizenry are tired of the pomposity of the Prayut administration.

Now, where the hell are the ones that are supposed to go to us high risk expats?

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

It was nice to see the "every day Somchai" kind of Thai realize that it wasn't Anutin who provided the vaccines.

Perhaps it's a sign that the citizenry are tired of the pomposity of the Prayut administration.

Now, where the hell are the ones that are supposed to go to us high risk expats?

They went to the hi-so's and military 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MikeW said:

Front line medical staff. Where they're needed.

• Like 1

How about NO thanks to puppet Biden from the US citizens living in Thailand watching Thais get vaccines that citizens of usa cannot have. Middle finger to usa    

• Like 7
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

I would love to laugh on you comment but I cannot as that more than likely is or will be the scenario that will be covered up. 

• Like 2

Well this American expats gives Biden the middle finger too!! There are approximately 40000 American expats living in Thailand. How difficult would it have been to include 40000 additional vaccines for American TAX PAYING citizens!!! I'm happy for the Thais that are helped by the vaccines but as far as I'm concerned Dementia Joe can stick the vaccines up his rear!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

Now perhaps they might also thank Pfizer for developing the vaccine, and there was a former President named Trump who launched operation Warp Speed to fast track the development of vaccines.  Maybe it doesn't strike some people that without the vaccines being developed Biden would not have anything to donate. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm an American expat living in Thailand, who would love to have access to an American developed vaccine, but it still makes me proud to see Biden donate vaccines to Thailand. Hopefully more doses are on the way. Surely they would be if Thailand had the balls to sign up to the Covax program. Anyways, God bless America! Land that I love! I stand beside her..,

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Travis said:

How about NO thanks to puppet Biden from the US citizens living in Thailand watching Thais get vaccines that citizens of usa cannot have. Middle finger to usa    

I sort of have to share your feelings on this one as it is 100% politically based and not so much at all in caring for the US folk and their families. On the other end I would be mad as he*l if they associated Aresewipes name any where near this donation. But the J u n t a will probably still try to draw up some pig malarkey and say he helped saved the day for orchestrating the gift from the USA. 

No not thank Joe Bejing Biden thank God for Donald J Trump for developing vaccines under Operation Warp Speed and giving the World hope.

If the Democrats had been in power at the outbreak of Covid 19 we'd still be 5 years away from a vaccine if the Democrats pay was performance related they'd be In debt. 

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Such an angry young? man, you do know who defined allocation of the vax, (hint.... not the US) point that middle finger in the right direction and enjoy the real puppet show.

Do you mean to say "thank god the American scientific and research infrastructure partially funded by the American tax payer developed the vaccines" build upon a century old scientific foundation created by public and private universities and commercial and Government funded entrepreneurs. People want to break down Americans into republicans and democrats to define wins and loses. Try defining yourself as an American. You might get over being a crass, angry, nutter!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 23RD said:

No not thank Joe Bejing Biden thank God for Donald J Trump for developing vaccines under Operation Warp Speed and giving the World hope.

If the Democrats had been in power at the outbreak of Covid 19 we'd still be 5 years away from a vaccine if the Democrats pay was performance related they'd be In debt. 

Stop pointing fingers, this is an issue that requires all hands on deck to make it work, your divisiveness is counter productive.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tea said:

I'm an American expat living in Thailand, who would love to have access to an American developed vaccine, but it still makes me proud to see Biden donate vaccines to Thailand. Hopefully more doses are on the way. Surely they would be if Thailand had the balls to sign up to the Covax program. Anyways, God bless America! Land that I love! I stand beside her..,

More IS on the way

3 minutes ago, DiggR said:

Stop pointing fingers, this is an issue that requires all hands on deck to make it work, your divisiveness is counter productive.

Well put

3 minutes ago, Tea said:

People have become professionals at turning a good thing into a bad

You can say that again.

3 minutes ago, DiggR said:

Pointing out facts is never counter productive That's why I like to point out facts like Operation Warp speed I only deal in facts but.

You'll be telling us Democrats don't want to defund the Police and want closed boarders next and Hunters a real artist and there's 27 genders 55555

4 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Pointing out facts is never counter productive That's why I like to point out facts like Operation Warp speed I only deal in facts but.

You'll be telling us Democrats don't want to defund the Police and want closed boarders next and Hunters a real artist and there's 27 genders 55555

And you'll be telling people the democrats stole the election and Jan. 6th was a peaceful protest. But none of that has to do with America donating vaccines to Thailand. Not to Americans in Thailand; but to Thailand. Let's keep s**t real here. 

• Like 2

As Thai youtubers flock to the US receiving free tax payer funded vaccines, we the Americans living abroad, who by law have to file taxes or some even pay taxes, are denied the same vaccines we paid for! 

Even if some of us can afford to go back to the US, there are extreme restrictions barring us from returning to Thailand. 

Will these same Thais who got free vaccines in the US fight for Americans in Thailand?

Will these same Thais who received Pfizer donations fight for us as well?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tea said:

Do you mean to say "thank god the American scientific and research infrastructure partially funded by the American tax payer developed the vaccines" build upon a century old scientific foundation created by public and private universities and commercial and Government funded entrepreneurs. People want to break down Americans into republicans and democrats to define wins and loses. Try defining yourself as an American. You might get over being a crass, angry, nutter!

Except that didn’t happen. There were series of red tapes that would have prevented a vaccine from being developed. Even Fauci admitted that vaccines would take years and we had to rely on lockdowns for the time being. Trump literally destroyed all the red tape to fast track the development of experimental tech. 

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the only politicians and earliest politicians on record doubting the vaccines all because Trump fast tracked it. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tea said:

And you'll be telling people the democrats stole the election and Jan. 6th was a peaceful protest. But none of that has to do with America donating vaccines to Thailand. Not to Americans in Thailand; but to Thailand. Let's keep s**t real here. 

See another fact denier I'm not going to go into election fraud and the mostly peaceful protests on January 6th (well very peaceful compared with BLM protests during the months prior) However let's give credit where credit is due Big Donald J Trump.

The bigger question should be are Hunter and Frank Biden involved in the overseas distribution off vaccines (they've got there fingers in every other pie).

8 minutes ago, Tea said:

Jan. 6th was a peaceful protest

Compared to Burn Loot and Murder it was. For such a peaceful protest it only lasted less than 4 hours with everyone returning back to their hotel rooms before curfew. 

Versus seeing the streets of my hometown torched, grocery stores raided, small business owners losing their buildings, watching on Facebook live as gas station owners strapped up with assault rifles to defend their convenience stores, seeing mobs roaming the streets looting burning and murdering, seeing federal buildings literally sieged, officers blinded with lasers, had improvised explosives hurled at them, no joke seeing the morning after of torched out streets reminiscent of some Middle East war zone. 

But hey according to the Dems it was the worse attack since 9/11, worse attack than Pearl Harbor and worse attack since the war of 1812! While the elite Dems get to cheer on Burn Loot Murder, the regular people had to suffer

• Like 4